Do you think the US needs more media stations that are not biased by liberal or conservative views?

• Yes. The US needs more unbiased media stations.

Right now, the media is being run by the political parties and it shouldn't be that way. Fox news is obviously leaning towards the Republican party whereas CBS and NBC are highly Democratic. It's hard to take anything they say seriously as it is skewed by their skewed views based on party affiliation and funding.

• Yes, I think the US needs more media stations that are not biased by liberal or conservative views

Yes, I think the US needs more media stations that are not biased by liberal or conservative views as it is my opinion that people believe the news they hear exactly as they hear it. If a particular news story is being broadcast by a conservative station, it will have a conservative spin on the story and vice versa for a liberal station.

• Yes, U.S. media outlets should be less biased.

Yes, I think that media stations in the U.S. need to be more unbiased. Liberal and conservative views are just part of the problem in my opinion. I feel that journalism in the United States could stand to be more objective as a whole. The world has enough biases and we don't need it in our journalism.

• The US needs more media stations that are not biased by right or left political views

Media stations should report the news without political bias because people need to make up their own minds on how to interpret the facts. Too many times, current media stations present the news along with a political agenda as fact and not as opinion, thus leading people into their camps.

• There are too MANY media stations:

The reality is that these things already exist. A lot f them. Too many of them. Which ones are popular versus which ones are not is a totally different question but the truth is that there's absolutely no point to increasing the difficulty of finding the truth by swamping people with even more options.