Do you think the Valerie Plame affair received fair coverage in the American media?

• Fair Is One Way Of Putting it

Personally, I think they killed the story with how long they covered it. It was like enough already, "I don't really care anymore." From what I can remember it was fair though. It was a big deal because Bush commuted Scooter Libby's prison sentence. This is an old scandal, people really need to let some of this stuff go in my opinion. It will drive you crazy.

• Yes it did

Yes, I do think that this affair got enough coverage from the media, and I think that it is was not all that big of a deal, and did not need to be in the news and media for a very long time at all. It was forgotten very fast.

• Valerie Plame affair

No, I do not think that the Valerie Plame affair received fair coverage in the American media, because the media only concentrated on how Scooter Libby lied, and how George W. Bush was to blame. They did not talk about how Plame's identity was hardly a secret to begin with, or what Plame's husband did.

• It Should Hae Been Covered More

The Bush administration got off too lightly with the Valerie Plame affair. Adminstration operatives compromised national security, and they put intelligence agents at risk for a petty vendetta. This lead to an unneeded war, and the countless needless deaths of American armed service members. The Valerie Plame affair should have been probed more deeply and more widely.

• They didn't cover the back story.