Do you think the wage gap is getting bigger (yes) or smaller (no)?

• It's getting bigger.

The wage gap is getting much larger and it is well documented. The rich in this country are getting richer. The gap is at an unprecedented high. The middle class in this country is shrinking. More and more people are living in poverty as the richest small percent continue getting richer on the backs of the poor.

• It Is Getting Bigger

I believe the wage gap is getting bigger. Every day there are more and more low-wage jobs to replace the decent jobs we had before the recession. Your fast food restaurants and retailers are cutting most of their employees back to part time and they are running on under staffed shifts while trying to keep up with their business demands. The wage gap issue is a problem with no resolutions thus far.

• I don't think it is, I know it is.

It has nothing to do with what I think. The fact that the wage gap is getting bigger is a documented fact. CEOs and their ilk often earn in one day what many low paid workers make in one year. There is a growing division between the haves and have nots in America. And the haves better watch out, because income inequality is usually a harbinger of a violent government overthrow.

• Yes, I think that the wage gap is getting bigger.

I definitely think that the wage gap is getting bigger. I think that there are a lot of rich people who just continue to get rich. But with that said, I do not see anything wrong with it. It should not be a government's job to make sure the wage gap is narrowed.