Do you think the workings of the so-called society triangle (people-elite-government) are regulated by a higher force?

• No, I do not think that there is a higher force involved with the society triangle.

I do not think that the workings of the so-called society triangle are regulated by a higher force. If by higher force, we mean a greater being, then the claim is a bit ludicrous. I think that the society triangle is just another group of people. I also think that people are bit ignorant about them.

• No higher force regulates the society triangle

The idea that a higher force regulates the society triangle is unsupported by fact. It is merely another conspiracy theory created because people are mystified and looking for answers. This theory is based on rumors and innuendos. Any disproving evidence is postulated to be planted by the government and the elites.

• They regulate themselves.

No, I do not think the workings of the so-called society triangle are regulated by a higher force, because they are the elite people who do not answer to anyone. They run the world for the rest of us. They have secret meetings like the G-20, where they decide things for everyone else.

• I Doubt It

I do not believe the workings of the so-called society triangle (people-elite-government) are regulated by a higher force. I think the associations made here are the product of capitalism, not a higher force. I think things are the way they are because people are ultimately selfish and they always seek out what benefits them personally.

• No I don't.

I do not think the workings of the so-called society triangle are regulated by a higher force. I assume this higher force would be something like the Illuminati or some other secret group. I don't believe these types of groups exist. I think that they are just conspiracy theories and there is no proof of them.