Do you think the WTC Muslim Center has a right to exist based on the First Amendment right of freedom of religion?

• I think the WTC Muslim Center has a right to exist based on the First Amendment right of freedom of religion.

I think the WTC Muslim Center has a right to exist based on the First Amendment right of freedom of religion. It would be unconstitutional to not allow a Muslim Center to open near the WTC simply because of the link between Islam an 9/11. All Muslims should not be punished for the acts of a few extremist terrorist.

• Yes, it does

While I can understand it being a mighty sensitive topic for people in the area, to be against it is basically to call all Muslims terrorists, so let's spare ourselves the claims by people against it that it's insensitive. Freedom of religion applies here, while I don't think building it is a smart decision if those that want it do, they have the right.

• Yes It Does

I believe the WTC Muslim Center does have the right to exist based on the first amendment right of freedom of religion. I have to agree that their choice of location was in bad taste, but that doesn't change the fact that they should be allowed there. We can't keep ahold of this idea that all Muslims are terrorists, it simply is not true.

• Don't let them win

The terrorists don't hate America for being a free, peaceful country - they hate us because they believe we're imperialist warlords encroaching on their territory. The way to peace is to allow something like a Muslim Center in, of all places, the World Trade Center, to show them just how respectful and decent we are.

• Islam is not a religion

It is a form of government that pretends to be a religion. The koran gives them the authority to lie about their intentions. If they came to be "peaceful" or moderate muslims, they are just lying because they have the authority to do so. I would never take advice from a guy that marriesa six year old and consummates the marriage when she turns nine. SICK!!!

• Islam is not a religion

• Islam is not a religion