Do you think there are legitimate safety concerns for the three U.S. diplomats while they remain in Venezuela?

• Safety Concerns for the U.S.

I personally think that there were legitimate safety concerns for the three U.S. diplomats which would still remain in Venezuela. I personally think that there were legitimate safety concerns because of the U.S. diplomats and how they affected so many people during that time. I personally think that there were legitimate safety concerns based on the government.

• History has shown

The people and government of Venezuela have shown that they are very against the US and their former and currents leaders have spoken out against the US. While the country is not a religious dictatorship as, say, Iran, there have been many examples of dangerous embassies in the world in other countries.

• Venezuela is unstable.

Yes, I think there are legitimate safety concerns for the three U.S. diplomats while they remain in Venezuela, because Venezuela is unstable since it has devolved into socialism. Venezuela used to be a very free country, but it borders Colombia, and it has been highly influenced towards socialism in recent times. The diplomats are not safe.

• No, they were ordered out of the country.

The three U.S. diplomats were ordered out of the country. The reasoning was conspiracy against the Government. Since they no longer remain in the country, their safety while remaining in the country is void. But if they were to be in the country still, it would probably be very dangerous.

• Venezuela is not a problem

Venezuela is not a threat to anyone. They are not feuding with anyone. This country is one of the more quiet countries that you don't really hear that much about having conflict all that much. They are easy going. Our three diplomats will be just fine there if it was Iraq or Afghanistan I would have said yes.