Do you think there is such a thing as the collective consciousness in humans?

• People need to start finding this has always been the case

When we sleep we upload information which finds its destination once the person sleeps and so on and this is how we all are pre planned and mapped out as a collective. Now whether there is something or other lifeforms causing this isnt properly known but this is happening and has done for thousands of years.Think about that.

• I at least hold it as a possibility.

I think that it could very well be possible that we are all connected via some kind of universal bond.
    There have been some studies that have shown that the brain reacts to images before the eyes have actually seen them...I also saw a test where a persons emotions affected bacteria. I am not sure of the credibility of these studies, but I found them fascinating. I saw them in a documentary called "I Am". It was entertaining and thought-provoking, but like I said, I have no idea how credible it all was. Even if it is not true, I would argue that such thinking is good for mankind in a sense, as it fosters peace and unity.

• Yes I do.

I do think there is such a thing as the collective consciousness in humans. I also think that it lays dormant for long periods of times and is only awakened in a time of need. Right now it is dormant because there is not really pressing issues that need change now.

• Riots and charities are both examples of collective consciousness.

There is such a thing as a collective consciousness in humans. Sometimes it is used for good and sometimes it is used for bad. Examples of bad would be group riots. Examples of good would be in collective donations to charity at Christmastime to charities such as the Salvation Army.

• I believe there is a collective consciousness in humans.

The fact that all humans seem to accept certain atrocities as very bad and certain actions as very good seems to hint at the idea that humans, in some capacity, have a collective understanding of basic right and wrong. Since we are animals, it could be that this consciousness is also at least partially instinctual based on the idea that we as humans assume that others also know what we know.

• I Think It Is Possible

The idea of a collective conscious is something very common in eastern religion and I believe it can be explained quite well in some of their tenets. I do believe it is possible for humans to have a collective consciousness, unfortunately there's no way to scientifically prove this theory at this time.

• No I don't

I do not think that there is such a thing called collective consciousness in humans. I think that many people will hold the same beliefs. I just don't think that every human has a part of the brain connected to other humans. People all think for themselves and sometimes they agree. Sometimes they don't.