Do you think there should be a Paycheck Fairness Act?

• Yes there should

Yes, I think that a lot of times a company will mess up a person's check or they will just rip a person off on person, and I think that this act would be good to point out these issues, and make sure that people are paid how they should be.

• I think there should be a Paycheck Fairness Act.

I think there should be a Paycheck Fairness Act. Women and minorities are paid substantially less than men who do the same type of work. A Paycheck act would stop the discrimination against women and minorities and pay everyone the same amount of money if the work they do is the same.

• There Should Be

Equality in pay is something that is very important, especially when you consider the issue of gender. Women routinely make less than their male counterparts -- even when they are doing the same work and performing the same tasks. While there needs to be fairness, there also needs to be a way to recognize and reward merit.

• No Paycheck fairness act

The paycheck fairness act is anything but fair. Whenever the government tries to make things fair, it winds up taking away peoples freedom and harming the economy at the same time. The government should not get involved in how much a private company decides to pay the employees that work there.

• What's fair is hard work.

No, I do not think that there should be a Paycheck Fairness Act, because people should make and earn what they can based on their talent, their skill, and their work ethic. The Paycheck Fairness Act would only interrupt the economy, because businesses would not be able to stay open if they had to pay wages they could not afford.