Do you think Todd Akin's comments were really bad?

• He was ignorant.

Yes, I think that Todd Akin's comments were really bad, because they were not grounded in science. Todd Akin's suggestion that a woman cannot get pregnant unless she enjoys sex is not true. He offended a lot of people, and his comments were not grounded in fact. He should have been more sensitive, and he should go take a biology class.

• Yes, his comments were out of line

Yes, I believe Todd Akin's comments about rape were definitely out of line. It showed both that he did not understand fundamental concepts about rape and biology, and also that he had little respect for women who have been impregnated after being raped. He clearly didn't know what he was talking about, and was offensive in his remarks.

• not at all

no, i do not think that his comments were all that bad at all, and I think that it was bad to make it seem as though he did a whole lot wrong, when he really did not do nothing, just spoke his mine up on a couple of things.

• No, Todd Akin's comments were that bad

I do not believe that Todd Akin's comments were that bad.
    But of course, since he is a politician, a lot of his enemies will use
    his comments and the incident against him. I think that media is also
    making a bigger deal out of it than necessary. I think that next time,
    Todd Akin should just be more careful

• No, Todd Akin's comments were that bad.

I do not believe that Todd Akin's comments were that bad. But of course, since he is a politician, a lot of his enemies will use his comments and the incident against him. I think that media is also making a bigger deal out of it than necessary. I think that next time, Todd Akin should just be more careful.