• The argument posted by imnotstupid is wrong

First of all, evidence backs up the fact that russia INTERFERED TO MAKE HILLARY PRESIDENT, and not trump. Trump will only attact Korea if they attack us first, and lowering the taxer would help the economy... Lowering the country's budget is a great idea here. It worked in the Raegan administration, why not now. By the way, im 13 as well.

• It's already better.

Record stock market, more companies coming to America instead of leaving. Getting others involved in the war on terror to pay their share. Sure, if you listen to the liberal media, Trump did everything wrong and nothing right. Of course they are saying junk like that, otherwise they would have to admit they were wrong about him.

Are Trump's methods a bit unorthodox? Sure. Thing is, doing things the old way has only gotten thing worse. I wouldn't doubt Obama got many things he wanted because he was black. Look, if he didn't get his way, people would say he was only voted against because of his race. In other words, if you voted against Obama, you must be racist. This might be why some people are not supporting Trump on getting rid of Obamacare. They obviously know that it sucks no matter which party they are on. Hey, at least he is still trying instead of just letting his people suffer. At the same time, he is also trying to create a new tax code. Something that hasn't been done since the Reagan years. I hope is allowed to help this country as we surely need it.

• It depends on what you think, but I don't have any kind words for President Trump.

I realize that this is a little outdated--I'm only 13--but he said during his campaign that he would lower taxes. While that seems nice short-term, it would cause our national dept to increase. Also, he threatened to attack North Korea. That is a terrible idea. They have nuclear weapons as well. And--someone correct me if I'm wrong--didn't Russia interfere to make him president? Maybe he wasn't even going to be president. I respect any other opinions, but that does not mean I will support the idea of Trump being president.