Do you think two-tier wages in Detroit will be temporary?

• Yes, I think that two-tier wages in Detroit will be temporary.

I think that two-tier wages in Detroit will be temporary. I do not see how such a system can work in the long run. And I think that using it now is not going to save the local economy there in that city considering it just recently went into bankrupt.

• Yes, two tier wages will be temporary.

I think that Detroit is due for a major Renewal. There are many things wrong with the city and if it wants to make a come back and have people want to live their again, they need a plan to start from scratch. The easiest way for them to get back on track is to start over.

• Yes, I think they are unfair

I dont think people are going to stand for these much longer. If you over compensate one group more than another, people will lash out. The system is just that, favors for a employee that means more to the person paying the bills. If you have a union step in these systems will change.

• Yes, they are.

Everything is temporary, they will eventually be changed for better or worse. Detroit needs really good wages for it's people to help improve the life style of everyone in the city. They are long overdo for the very good wages and the wages they currently receive should be raised a good amount.

• You should never give businesses the opportunity to pay workers less.

The two tier wage system used in Detroit is discriminatory and never should have been allowed in the first place. You see, the thing is, when you let companies pay a certain class of worker less money, they fight tooth and nail to keep that policy in place for as long as possible.