• Words can not explain

The SOundtrack is fun and peppy! And the whole thing of, YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL EVERYTHING, as opposed to games where you: KILL EVERYTHING OR DIE! Plus loveable characters, the humor (Even though Sans puns could use some more work) and the moments of cuteness and rage, is everything (Almost) I'd want in a game.

• Yes I think it's great!

It's a game that's need to learn lesson in life one of them actually being Sans... He is the character that understands how the time lines can go.
    While fighting him he wasn't fighting because he want to live he fought because he did want this to be the time line he lived in he wanted you to reset so that the world would be happy and not a total heck-hole to live in. Goat-Mom also was a character that influenced game play

• Can you just play it?

I just bought undertale and it is amazing. The soundtracks make me cry. I DO agree with the idea that the graphics are not the best, but it's part of its characteristic now. It's simple design is actually quite nice. It is the best rated game on steam right now, along with portal, and I understand it. ... You are full with determination. Save? Yes<3 No

• Can you just play it?

• Undertale is awesome!

Just to get this out of the way, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE DANG GRAPHICS!!! GET OVER IT! Alright, now that I said that, I can explain that this game is awesome. The music is epic, the characters are original and funny, but all relatable and not rpg stereotypes. And if you think the gameplay is bad, it's better than most turn based RPGs in its own unique way. That's why Undertale is awesome!

• Undertale is amazing!

If you haven't played it go play it right now,jesus christ it's amazing! Just do it! Please,for the love of all humanity you need to! The soundtrack is great! The story is rich,and the characters are some of the best! This game will make you laugh and make you cry...A lot.

• Bad for these reasons:

1. The music is extremely overrated.
    2. The graphics are very plain.
    3. Outside of the lily puzzle, there's basically no gameplay.
    4. There's a mode that can screw the player out of playing the entire game.
    5. This game practically doesn't let you play it the way you want.
    6. You can't completely reset.
    7. Attacking is boring, as it's just lining up a line across an eyeball.
    8. Undyne's golden arrows.
    9. The possibility of having to redo the entire Genocide Run by saving at the wrong moment.
    10. Too many bad jokes and cliche humor.
    11. Too many moments of "something ex-machina".
    12. Bullet Hell doesn't really work on a keyboard.
    13. Too many moments of random dialogue.
    14. Story that cannot be understood

• Everything about undertale is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undertale is a great game. All the characters are unique and have different ways to make friends with them, the graphics may be bad, BUT NO ONE CARES, it makes it seem old. The soundtrack makes you dance and sticks into your head. During the Genocide route,, everything gets so sad and intense, you can see that the boss fights get harder, including the final boss, Undyne, and Mettaton. Over all Undertale is an amazing game, I think its totally worth the 10$ on Steam.

• Undertale is the best game ever

First of all, there is more to a game than graphics. In fact the graphics make it a nice personality. Second, the music is AMAZING!!!! Most games I play you have to kill everyone, but in undertale, no one will have to die. If you say that undertale is a bad game and have not watched or played it, go do it right now befor you make a bad commet. It breaks my heart to see so much hate to this game. Thank you for reading and I hope you understand.

• One of the few video games where killing is not mandatory.

I love Undertale. The game makes you feel for the characters and immerses you in an amazing world. The characters are good, the soundtrack is amazing, and the lore is deep. All the people who are complaining about the graphics are very shallow. You should judge a game for its gameplay, story, characters and world rather than how it looks, and nostalgia for older games art styles does not play into my love of the game. (my first console was a dsi)

• Undertale is for...Kids?!

In my opinion undertale is funny, cute, but a bit dark...I mean kids play it! It's good because it can teach both kids and adults how their decisions effect the world around them...Even genocide!!! The bad part is it's showing children evil things such as murder, genocide, and losing friends in which children shouldn't have to make such difficult decisions until later life!!

• Underwhelming and undeserving.

I got undertale before the hype train came crashing through due to a friends recommendation.I played it twice, once neutral and once peaceful and i was planning initially to do all 3 routes but i coulnd't be ask to trudge through it a 3rd time. Not even going into the brain dead coding and the time and funding that seems to have gone mostly in tobys ass ,undertale is by all means NOT an rpg but rather a short "adventure" game and a very shallow one at that. The idea that undertale is the first game that allows you to go about not killing anyone is simply false from arcanum to planescape torment, swat 4, deus ex, shin megame tesnsei games almost all stealth games and so on and so forth all allowed you to go about it non-lethaly.The ACT system is simply a joke, comprised of 2 or 3 option wich choosing the wrong one or failing has no consequence not that you would fail as its allways painfully obvious what you need to click. The only midly interesting gameplay aspect is the bullet hell dodging mechanic, wich can be very entertaining at times but more often than not it devolves to trial and error as oppose to actual mastery of the mechanic. The other mechanics are simply used and tossed, you do them once and never see them again in the game.Toby seemed to want to avoid grinding but he sacrifices depth and consistancy for that, and still there is a large amount of grinding as most of the boss fights are dodge bullets for 10 min until something happens or until you take their life bar to 0, and this is especially noticable in the genocide route as i did actualy start it but didn't bother taking it beyond the ruins. The characters are i would like to say stereotypes but they act more like caricatures with a lethal dose of memes injected into them. The "dating" is simply short scenes chocked full with hit and miss jokes and if you are lucky a bit of character exposition.Its also note worthy the graphical style is not very consistant , i kind of expected a bit of difference due to the fact there where different artists but these characters look like they are from completly different games. The music, i wont dwell too much on it since it is something very subjective, but the tunes were rather generic only a couple standing out to me, and there is also this strange switching through out of the musical styles from chip tune to a more clean sound.The ending i wont spoil too much, but it made me cringe, especially the pacifist one and its based pretty much entirely on a deus ex machina. Overall undertale isn't a bad game, but it is a below average one, wich is why its rise in popularity boggles my mind.

• The Apple 2 called...

It wants its game back!! This game has awful soundtrack, awful graphics, and stupid gameplay. For the same money I could get a pack of cards and play freaking solitaire and have a better time than this. Fortunately I paid exactly what it was worth. I got it on the pirate bay!! Lol

• Undertale is not good at all

Bad graffics, bad history, bad jokes and extremely boring but decent music and great final. Play the whole game it's very harmful, hearing the same stupid jokes for 14 age old players other and other and other time. The best is the final scene in neutral mode, but the game it's a holy crap.

• I swear go play undertale right now!

This game is awesome! The characters, the soundtrack, story, and, just, EVERYTHING! AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE GRAPHICS! I think the graphics are okay. When I saw undertale, I intantly got hooked on the game and found all the fanart. And the fanbase is huge! I can go on the internet and talk to billions of other people who like undertale!

• It is overated

I don't know how this game became so famous so quickly, but it doesn't deserve it's popularity. The characters are annoying, the story is confusing, and the game just isn't what people say it is. People talk about how it's the greatest game ever when is just not. When playing it feels thrown together and lazy.

• Underwhelming and undeserving.

• I swear go play undertale right now!

• Underwhelming and undeserving

• Undertale is not good at all