• Where's the proof that it's bad?

No one cares if Undertale has bad graphics. I didn't hear you guys complaining about Fnaf's death minigames which were way worse than Undertale graphics. Plus, in all the games that are labelled "real games" according to haters are when you either have to kill and slaughter monsters without a single thought of regret. This is why gaming has such a negative view on social media. Furthermore, installing each monster with a personality is one of the most unique things Toby Fox could've created. And the only other thing that is more unique and better for the game is the option to SPARE. So why is Undertale getting any hate at all?

• Words can not explain

The SOundtrack is fun and peppy! And the whole thing of, YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL EVERYTHING, as opposed to games where you: KILL EVERYTHING OR DIE! Plus loveable characters, the humor (Even though Sans puns could use some more work) and the moments of cuteness and rage, is everything (Almost) I'd want in a game.

• Cancer cancer cancer cancer

Underrtlsllri-et9ieqt okagy ipgJGp fighjOh oiJB OIJH OI O IJO HJ OIJO IHJ OIHO HO IHJO HJO HJO IHO IHJO HJ0O N HN0 PHN P0HN 0IHN0 I9H 0 HN 0I H 0IH N0PHN0P IH 0 8H 0I H 0IH 0I HN 0IHN0H 0PHN 0HN0 JN09HJ 09 JH 0H P0IJ P0J0I9 JU 0-

• Can you just play it?

I just bought undertale and it is amazing. The soundtracks make me cry. I DO agree with the idea that the graphics are not the best, but it's part of its characteristic now. It's simple design is actually quite nice. It is the best rated game on steam right now, along with portal, and I understand it. ... You are full with determination. Save? Yes<3 No

• Can you just play it?

• Everything about undertale is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undertale is a great game. All the characters are unique and have different ways to make friends with them, the graphics may be bad, BUT NO ONE CARES, it makes it seem old. The soundtrack makes you dance and sticks into your head. During the Genocide route,, everything gets so sad and intense, you can see that the boss fights get harder, including the final boss, Undyne, and Mettaton. Over all Undertale is an amazing game, I think its totally worth the 10$ on Steam.

• Undertale is the best game ever

First of all, there is more to a game than graphics. In fact the graphics make it a nice personality. Second, the music is AMAZING!!!! Most games I play you have to kill everyone, but in undertale, no one will have to die. If you say that undertale is a bad game and have not watched or played it, go do it right now befor you make a bad commet. It breaks my heart to see so much hate to this game. Thank you for reading and I hope you understand.

• One of the few video games where killing is not mandatory.

I love Undertale. The game makes you feel for the characters and immerses you in an amazing world. The characters are good, the soundtrack is amazing, and the lore is deep. All the people who are complaining about the graphics are very shallow. You should judge a game for its gameplay, story, characters and world rather than how it looks, and nostalgia for older games art styles does not play into my love of the game. (my first console was a dsi)

• Everything is opinionated

Honestly, it doesn't need to be said that no matter what side of this debate wins in the end there really isn't anyone coming out victorious here. I personally think that Undertale is an amazing game, filled with great characters, a story that (I don't have to tell any of you who are sick of the fan base) has inspired thousands of people around the world to work on outstanding art, fanfics, animations, and peoples own spin off games that are all strait from their own imagination. The game gets it's bad rep from the fan base as well, however. Millions of people are obsessed about this game to the point where they wont stop talking about it/ playing it (I'm one of those people ;-;). In the end though no matter what your reasoning is on why you hate it or like it, the evidence is all there to support why people are going crazy over this game. It tampers with your feelings towards the characters and game it's self, and allows you to go on an adventure like no other.

• Mixed opinions, but mostly good

Everyone says the graphics are bad, but that's a real shallow thing to judge a game on. Undertale uses the 8-bit graphics and music to emphasize how much it can do with so little. Anyone who's looking for an action game should just leave Undertale alone. It's not worth your time if you only care about shooting people and "rekking noobs." But if you're looking for fourth wall breaks, amazing soundtracks, and mind-blowing plot twists, settle on in, my friend. You've found the right place.

• Undertale is for...Kids?!

In my opinion undertale is funny, cute, but a bit dark...I mean kids play it! It's good because it can teach both kids and adults how their decisions effect the world around them...Even genocide!!! The bad part is it's showing children evil things such as murder, genocide, and losing friends in which children shouldn't have to make such difficult decisions until later life!!

• I swear go play undertale right now!

This game is awesome! The characters, the soundtrack, story, and, just, EVERYTHING! AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE GRAPHICS! I think the graphics are okay. When I saw undertale, I intantly got hooked on the game and found all the fanart. And the fanbase is huge! I can go on the internet and talk to billions of other people who like undertale!

• Underwhelming and undeserving.

I got undertale before the hype train came crashing through due to a friends recommendation.I played it twice, once neutral and once peaceful and i was planning initially to do all 3 routes but i coulnd't be ask to trudge through it a 3rd time. Not even going into the brain dead coding and the time and funding that seems to have gone mostly in tobys ass ,undertale is by all means NOT an rpg but rather a short "adventure" game and a very shallow one at that. The idea that undertale is the first game that allows you to go about not killing anyone is simply false from arcanum to planescape torment, swat 4, deus ex, shin megame tesnsei games almost all stealth games and so on and so forth all allowed you to go about it non-lethaly.The ACT system is simply a joke, comprised of 2 or 3 option wich choosing the wrong one or failing has no consequence not that you would fail as its allways painfully obvious what you need to click. The only midly interesting gameplay aspect is the bullet hell dodging mechanic, wich can be very entertaining at times but more often than not it devolves to trial and error as oppose to actual mastery of the mechanic. The other mechanics are simply used and tossed, you do them once and never see them again in the game.Toby seemed to want to avoid grinding but he sacrifices depth and consistancy for that, and still there is a large amount of grinding as most of the boss fights are dodge bullets for 10 min until something happens or until you take their life bar to 0, and this is especially noticable in the genocide route as i did actualy start it but didn't bother taking it beyond the ruins. The characters are i would like to say stereotypes but they act more like caricatures with a lethal dose of memes injected into them. The "dating" is simply short scenes chocked full with hit and miss jokes and if you are lucky a bit of character exposition.Its also note worthy the graphical style is not very consistant , i kind of expected a bit of difference due to the fact there where different artists but these characters look like they are from completly different games. The music, i wont dwell too much on it since it is something very subjective, but the tunes were rather generic only a couple standing out to me, and there is also this strange switching through out of the musical styles from chip tune to a more clean sound.The ending i wont spoil too much, but it made me cringe, especially the pacifist one and its based pretty much entirely on a deus ex machina. Overall undertale isn't a bad game, but it is a below average one, wich is why its rise in popularity boggles my mind.

• The Apple 2 called...

It wants its game back!! This game has awful soundtrack, awful graphics, and stupid gameplay. For the same money I could get a pack of cards and play freaking solitaire and have a better time than this. Fortunately I paid exactly what it was worth. I got it on the pirate bay!! Lol

• It is overated

I don't know how this game became so famous so quickly, but it doesn't deserve it's popularity. The characters are annoying, the story is confusing, and the game just isn't what people say it is. People talk about how it's the greatest game ever when is just not. When playing it feels thrown together and lazy.

• Undertale is not good at all

Bad graffics, bad history, bad jokes and extremely boring but decent music and great final. Play the whole game it's very harmful, hearing the same stupid jokes for 14 age old players other and other and other time. The best is the final scene in neutral mode, but the game it's a holy crap.

• Undertale is not good at all

• Underwhelming and undeserving

• Underwhelming and undeserving.

• I swear go play undertale right now!