• Words can not explain

The SOundtrack is fun and peppy! And the whole thing of, YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL EVERYTHING, as opposed to games where you: KILL EVERYTHING OR DIE! Plus loveable characters, the humor (Even though Sans puns could use some more work) and the moments of cuteness and rage, is everything (Almost) I'd want in a game.

• Yes I think it's great!

It's a game that's need to learn lesson in life one of them actually being Sans... He is the character that understands how the time lines can go.
    While fighting him he wasn't fighting because he want to live he fought because he did want this to be the time line he lived in he wanted you to reset so that the world would be happy and not a total heck-hole to live in. Goat-Mom also was a character that influenced game play

• Can you just play it?

I just bought undertale and it is amazing. The soundtracks make me cry. I DO agree with the idea that the graphics are not the best, but it's part of its characteristic now. It's simple design is actually quite nice. It is the best rated game on steam right now, along with portal, and I understand it. ... You are full with determination. Save? Yes<3 No

• Can you just play it?

• Undertale is awesome!

Just to get this out of the way, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE DANG GRAPHICS!!! GET OVER IT! Alright, now that I said that, I can explain that this game is awesome. The music is epic, the characters are original and funny, but all relatable and not rpg stereotypes. And if you think the gameplay is bad, it's better than most turn based RPGs in its own unique way. That's why Undertale is awesome!

• Undertale is amazing!

If you haven't played it go play it right now,jesus christ it's amazing! Just do it! Please,for the love of all humanity you need to! The soundtrack is great! The story is rich,and the characters are some of the best! This game will make you laugh and make you cry...A lot.

• UNDERTALE is an AMAZING GAME!!!

I love undertale, it's a great game and I say you should give it a chance. It shows you that good and bad things can happen due to your actions. For exsample; The genocide route is full of choices. Will you kill and erase this world? Or will you go pasafist and make friends with everyone you see. I honestly would choose Pasifist.

• The Story and the Meaning

Undertale seems like an old game. Because of the graphics. So what? What the game makes up in is in the storyline and the true meaning. I quote the description of the game:
    "Finally! An RPG game where you don't have to kill anybody!"
    It's different than those bloody, f**ked up first-person shooter murder games. You can make friends and save the realm of an entire race! Sure, it's kind of dark, but that's just how it is.
    And about the fandom. It's their fault, not the game's. The dark/dirty side ruins the game, but if that's the only reason you hate the game then you don't know the game. Most of the characters have a meaning and you can befriend them. You don't have to freaking kill everyone. That's just damn Halo and Assassin's Creed messing with your brain. I've played Undertale, and I would give it a 4.5 out of 5. The game has an amazing original soundtrack that reflects the setting. The jokes may be bad, but that's just because the creator made them to be bad. I'd say you should play Undertale. It's a meaningful game and it can change your life. Just don't rely on memes and the weird fans.

• Cancer cancer cancer cancer

Underrtlsllri-et9ieqt okagy ipgJGp fighjOh oiJB OIJH OI O IJO HJ OIJO IHJ OIHO HO IHJO HJO HJO IHO IHJO HJ0O N HN0 PHN P0HN 0IHN0 I9H 0 HN 0I H 0IH N0PHN0P IH 0 8H 0I H 0IH 0I HN 0IHN0H 0PHN 0HN0 JN09HJ 09 JH 0H P0IJ P0J0I9 JU 0-

• Great game, another horrible fan base.

Undertale was a beautiful simplistic little game exploring human empathy and passiveness. The music was phenomenal and the characters were varied. But apparently the 14 year old fans decided that the depressed skeleton was hot as shit and started drawing weird glowy dick porn, and people started regarding it as a masterpiece to the point where they gave a copy to the Pope. Who doesn't own a computer. It was good, but DEFINITELY over glorified.

• Undertale is for...Kids?!

In my opinion undertale is funny, cute, but a bit dark...I mean kids play it! It's good because it can teach both kids and adults how their decisions effect the world around them...Even genocide!!! The bad part is it's showing children evil things such as murder, genocide, and losing friends in which children shouldn't have to make such difficult decisions until later life!!

• Underwhelming and undeserving.

I got undertale before the hype train came crashing through due to a friends recommendation.I played it twice, once neutral and once peaceful and i was planning initially to do all 3 routes but i coulnd't be ask to trudge through it a 3rd time. Not even going into the brain dead coding and the time and funding that seems to have gone mostly in tobys ass ,undertale is by all means NOT an rpg but rather a short "adventure" game and a very shallow one at that. The idea that undertale is the first game that allows you to go about not killing anyone is simply false from arcanum to planescape torment, swat 4, deus ex, shin megame tesnsei games almost all stealth games and so on and so forth all allowed you to go about it non-lethaly.The ACT system is simply a joke, comprised of 2 or 3 option wich choosing the wrong one or failing has no consequence not that you would fail as its allways painfully obvious what you need to click. The only midly interesting gameplay aspect is the bullet hell dodging mechanic, wich can be very entertaining at times but more often than not it devolves to trial and error as oppose to actual mastery of the mechanic. The other mechanics are simply used and tossed, you do them once and never see them again in the game.Toby seemed to want to avoid grinding but he sacrifices depth and consistancy for that, and still there is a large amount of grinding as most of the boss fights are dodge bullets for 10 min until something happens or until you take their life bar to 0, and this is especially noticable in the genocide route as i did actualy start it but didn't bother taking it beyond the ruins. The characters are i would like to say stereotypes but they act more like caricatures with a lethal dose of memes injected into them. The "dating" is simply short scenes chocked full with hit and miss jokes and if you are lucky a bit of character exposition.Its also note worthy the graphical style is not very consistant , i kind of expected a bit of difference due to the fact there where different artists but these characters look like they are from completly different games. The music, i wont dwell too much on it since it is something very subjective, but the tunes were rather generic only a couple standing out to me, and there is also this strange switching through out of the musical styles from chip tune to a more clean sound.The ending i wont spoil too much, but it made me cringe, especially the pacifist one and its based pretty much entirely on a deus ex machina. Overall undertale isn't a bad game, but it is a below average one, wich is why its rise in popularity boggles my mind.

• The Apple 2 called...

It wants its game back!! This game has awful soundtrack, awful graphics, and stupid gameplay. For the same money I could get a pack of cards and play freaking solitaire and have a better time than this. Fortunately I paid exactly what it was worth. I got it on the pirate bay!! Lol

• Undertale is not good at all

Bad graffics, bad history, bad jokes and extremely boring but decent music and great final. Play the whole game it's very harmful, hearing the same stupid jokes for 14 age old players other and other and other time. The best is the final scene in neutral mode, but the game it's a holy crap.

• I swear go play undertale right now!

This game is awesome! The characters, the soundtrack, story, and, just, EVERYTHING! AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE GRAPHICS! I think the graphics are okay. When I saw undertale, I intantly got hooked on the game and found all the fanart. And the fanbase is huge! I can go on the internet and talk to billions of other people who like undertale!

• It is overated

I don't know how this game became so famous so quickly, but it doesn't deserve it's popularity. The characters are annoying, the story is confusing, and the game just isn't what people say it is. People talk about how it's the greatest game ever when is just not. When playing it feels thrown together and lazy.

• Underwhelming and undeserving.

• I swear go play undertale right now!

• Underwhelming and undeserving

• Undertale is not good at all