Do you think Valentines Day should be a holiday?

Asked by: bettabreeder
  • I think Valentines Day should be a holiday because....

I think Valentines Day should be a holiday because it is a time where you can express your feelings to each other, or you can give candy or roses to your date (boyfriend/girlfriend). Or you could just give candy or anything to your friends, or "best friends". I would just get a BIG bag of candy, or 10 BIG bags, then by the end of the movie or day, you would just get fat, so i would get 5 BIG bags of candy, or your favorite candy. This is why I think Valentines Day should be a holiday.

• No it should not

No it should not because it has not value its only a day where people or well know as "couples" celebrate together with gifts and they go do romantic stuff. It also is about being with someone and not be lonely. All in all, that is why I think valentines day shouldn't be a holiday.

• My reason why...

FINN WOLFHARD IS TOO FAMOUS SO I COULD ASK HIM SO YEAH OKAY BYE. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR LITTLE BAE. LOL IM JUST KIDDING I DONT CARE IF VALENTINE'S IS A HOLIDAY. BUT IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF WE COULD MISS SCHOOL. Have a nice day. I NEED MORE WORDS LOL BYE.