Do you think variable annuities are a good investment?

• Yes, annuities are a good investment.

Yes, annuities are a good investment because in the end, it is a pay out of more than most people have sent aside anyways. Also, the value is the major determining factor on weather or not it is a good investment. Annuities are good and people live their lives off them all the time, so it is a worthy investment for anyone.

• variable annuities are a good investment!

I think that variable annuities are a good investment
    because they go up in interest as you are investing. Many people do not know
    that they do that because they are not looking at what they have to offer they
    just look at the fact that they are variable annuities which means changes to
    them.

• Variable Annuities Good Investment

I personally think that it is not a variable annuities is not a good investment because it is just a large payment that is cut lower into lower payments. I personally think that it is not a variable annuities is not a good investment because it would take longer to make a larger payment.

• To much risk

Although they pay a lot, I think that these forms of investments have to much risk involved, and you have two high of a chance of losing all of your money. I think that there are a lot of better alternatives that give more of a guarantee of making money.

• no, it isn't.

There are far better and more safe things to invest your money in. Something that gives you residual income is the best bet. Gold would be a better option, as would any precious metal. You want something which has a value that increases as currencies start to falter. variable annuities aren't that.