Do you think watching porn movies is good, and not a sin?

Asked by: Loyne
  • Watching Porn Better Than Molesting Children

Watching porn isn't necessarily a good thing, but it is better than molesting or raping children. Humans are very sexual creatures and the porn industry is one offshoot of that human need. Some believe having premarital sex is a sin too. If given a choice, premarital sex is better than watching porn. But some people need porn to alleviate sexual urges, as disgusting as it sounds.

• Is this what we should really be worried about?

Seriously people? You're all worried about some wank films instead of say... ISIS, U.S. dollar deteriorating, South China Sea man made islands, China hoarding gold, etc? You got to be kidding me people! Hell, if it's so immoral and you put regulations on it or make it illegal people are still gonna slap their salami somehow!

• Porn Is Not A Sin

I do not believe porn is a sin, I don't believe it's inherently good, but that's really not a big deal. Porn isn't as bad as many would like to make it out to be. After all, when watching porn, you are watching one, two or more consenting adults participate in a natural act. What's so sinful about that?

• You may laugh at me

But, whenever I had watched porn or had those urges, after it I felt waves of guilt enter me. Like as if, I just went against my morals, and defiled everything I stood for me. It also really bothers me, since I don't want to be that father that teaches their children its okay to watch it. I am mainly against it since, I struggle with it. I struggle with trying to quit watching it. Addiction runs deep in my family roots, so it really effects me more than most people. Its horrible, since my urges last for hours at a time, when I do have them. The longest i have gone is I think a month, and I felt really good. Then I just lost it, I was so disappointed with myself. Just to know, that I had a urge to go and watch, a women have sex with another man disgusts me. I am always afraid ill go to far, and it will lead me to rape.

• I'm Against Porn Anything

I believe that looking anywhere unwilling to stop looking is sinful. If you're looking at something like that (especially porn), then you are looking at it lustfully.

"But I tell you that any man who looks lustfully at a woman has already committed adultery with her in his heart,"

-Matthew 5:28.

Yes, there is a Bible verse that says not to commit adultery.

"Thou shalt not commit adultery,"

-Exodus 20:14