• Disasters all around the world

Our world is pretty sad, people killed for religion, deadly disease outbreaks, states of emergencies, and natural disasters, terrorists. Some of these happen pretty often. Mostly earthquakes and tornadoes, what do you guys think of this topic? From what I read I know that some disasters happened before the world ends, and I mean a lot of them.

• Yes it is coming soon

There are way to many signs pointing to it, for example the blood moon, these were seen on good Friday, which we all know is the day in which Jesus was crucified. And the Jews have started practicing the Passover sacrifice and have almost finished the temple. These things are predicted to be signs of end times in the book of revalations

• There has not been a time where it could like the present

I am not a conspiracy theorist nor some end time profit. I do not purport to know when it will happen but I do believe it is possible now more than ever. I believe end times prophecy is cyclical. I believe it has already happened on smaller scales already (Nero, Hitler trying to revive the Roman Empire etc.). It is inevitable that it will happen on a worldwide scale at some point and the times we are living in are ripe for it because we are so intertwined given the exchange of information via Internet and world economies. However, as long as there is still good in this world I don't think that time will come. Remember Sodom and Gomorrah when Abraham asked if there are from 50 down to 10 good people left God said he would not destroy it. I believe the reason why Jesus said only the Father knows the time is because it is not set in stone.

• We're almost there

We have too many issues happening over the world. We struggle to come together and resolve the issues. I believe most of these issues comes from self interest. I know there is some good in this world, but the bad outweighs the good. Having faith in humanity gets harder as time goes by.

• There seems to me to be no reason to believe so.

Religion is B.S. Anyway, so I refuse to accept scripture of any kind as a sign of any end times. All of the signs laid out in the Bible, and other religious texts, have been happening for years, decades, and centuries. The only reason, the soul reason why it seams like more horrid things are happening is because we have become better at recording them. We can now record events, and share them around the world in seconds. In this way, we can be more aware of the things that are happening around the world when before, it was rare that we might hear of something, like a sink hole, occurring in Japan. That's it. Do I think we are to be around for ever and ever and ever for all of eternity? Absolutely not. I also am inclined to believe that we might not be around for another 1,000 years. But are we to be got rid of in the next decade or two? I have no reason to believe so.

• All the signs

Are here. We have wars, rumors of war, famine, pestilence, and earthquakes in various places. Thing is, we have had all the signs since before it was written. They might as well have said "The sun shall rise.". Further, the bible even contradicts it'self about signs. Sure, it says there shall be signs but it also says that we will not see the end coming, that it will come like a thief in the night.

Sure, some day, all life on this planet will end. It could happen today, or in billions of years when the sun reaches it's end. I would guess that humans will be gone long before then as we keep inventing new ways to destroy each other.

• No not really

I disagree that we are near the end of the world or end of times. This is because we have been having wars, natural disasters, and sicknesses for centuries for example take ancient Greece do you really think it was peaceful and there weren't any problems? Of course not there were plenty of wars and disasters you can't take modern day disasters and assume the end is near because there is plenty of evidence this has been happening for hundreds and thousands of years.