• It's the communication that matters

Irrespective of whether the physical color that I see is different from what you see, humans are able to agree on the word we use to describe the substance. Whether we call something "red" or "blue" doesn't matter, because words are only a medium for communication. In that way, we see the same colors. However, I think it would be beautiful if in fact, we did not see the same colors but never could figure that out, like living in a matrix and never knowing. There is beauty in that irony.

• Of course we do not

Light, angle, all other aspects of or affecting self perception do make each of us see things different than the other persons. It is actually funny to find people light, angle, all other aspects of or affecting self perception do make each of us see things different than the other persons. It is actually funny to find people