Do you think we should eliminate Canada geese by gassing them?

• Invasive pests are invasive pests.

No matter how attractive they might be, if they're an invasive species, or one which is out breeding it's niche, then it's better to do what needs to be done to manage the issue, by whatever means is most efficient, than to simply allow them to out breed their habitat and starve.

• Absolutely positively not

I suppose the reason they are proposing this is because of the accidents caused by these birds flying into airplanes resulting in crashes sometimes. The birds have no idea what they are doing but we do. gassing these birds is equal to genocide.why not capture them and provide them shelter.

• No We Shouldn't

I do not think we should eliminate Canadian geese by gassing them. That sounds extremely inhumane. I suppose some people find these birds annoying, but I don't think that justifies a Holocaust-like event for the species. I would say implementing a hunting season to keep populations down would be better than the suggested method.

• No this is horrible

This is a very horrible thing to even ask in the first place. Why should we kill these animals that we see here in Canada as well as the United States of America. If we were to kill these animals it could possibly throw off a whole ecosystem and other things.

• No, we shouldn't eliminate Canada geese by gassing them.

I do not believe that it is a good idea to eliminate Canada geese by gassing them. Using such a tactic might endanger lot of other animals in the area. The gas can also be harmful to the environment as well. There is also the possibility that humans can be affected by the tactic.