Do you think we should let Muslims into our country?

Asked by: dscottdye
  • Yes, you should.

Muslims are a peaceful people, and they should all be let into the UK. They're kind, they're wonderful and they're friendly. Muslims are some of the best people in the world, and Islam dominating the world is a very, very good thing as Allah is the almighty and if everyone believes that, the world shall be in harmony. Not to mention, they do a damn fine job at running the newsagents and taxis.

• Yes, you should let Muslims into your country.

Are some people not allowed to get in a country because of their religion? Why? I never heard that people can't go to a place because of their religion. Although religion nowadays play a significant role in security, countries should look at someone's profile (like if they have committed crimes or violence or they belong to a violent group) not their religion. It is the most beautiful and humane thing when two people from different religions are friends. Peace.

• Yes muslims are Human beings too

Muslims are humans along with christians and atheists. Are we going to ban Christians too? Are we going to ban Atheists? I think not, no one is going to ban anyone. We target muslims because of ISIS, not all muslims have bombs strapped to their chest, not all muslims kill. I think the main reason people say they are killers, they are crazy is because they are just scared. They are scared of what they may do if they are radicalized, they're scared that's it. Do you think any of these people saying no are muslims, no because they just want to be your family. Thank you for reading my paragraph I am 14 and I live in Alaska.

• Sorry is this even a question?

Let me tell you in simple language. No twisting or misleading.
    Just a few words. You are stopping people from entering a country and your reasoning is that their religion is bad? I'm sorry, but I believe that this is considered racist. First of all. Many countries in North Africa and the middle east have Islam as their main religion.
    Tell me. If their religion is wrong and the jhad and all that are part of their religion, why aren't those countries declaring war? Don't say that they won't for political reasons, because as I said, most of their voters would be muslim. Plus, if they are like ISIS because of their religion, they wouldn't care about consequences. Now I'll tell you something else. Let's say an american citizen, who just happens to be muslim leaves the USA. The ban is put into place. There you go. A family torn apart. What could this man do? Let's say someone tells him he'll go to heaven and his family would be safe if you blows himself up. That would be tempting to some more religious people. But let's say they tell that your family is being hurt in the USA and that they could save them if you blow yourself up. Now, even if you're not very religious and you are stuck in a country with no one who has helped you besides this man. Would you do it? Imagine all those free soldiers and suicide bombers the USA would be throwing at ISIS. You're helping yourselves feel safe while helping ISIS. "The West throws out innocent muslims". Allow me to change that to our prespective. "ISIS throws innocence people out of their homes". It's is, like with moxt things, a matter of prespective.

• Sorry is this even a question?

• Sorry is this even a question?

• Sorry is this even a question?

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes YES yes yes yes YES YES YES YES Y7ESYES YES YES YES YES

Yes We should let Muslims into our country We are basing our judgment off of stereotypes. Not all muslims are bad, and we should not deny their rights away from war, and proper work based on a common stereotype. There are muslims who misinterpret their religion, but in the past there have been many other cases such as in Christianity:

As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.
    Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.
    Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.
    Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]
    Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]
    Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
    According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
    In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.
    In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]
    The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
    [DO19-25]

We are denying the good muslims the rights to our country without even acknowledging that there are good people and bad people, not just good people and muslims.

[DO19-25]

• Whats wrong with you sick, horrible people?

Dude, like seriously, you people who say no don't even get life. You are going to die. Some day, you are gonna die. So why do you scrape so much together when you are going to die anyway? Why not pass your riches down? The only thing that you can carry all the way to your deathbed is memories. Do you want that memory to be turning someone away who is being chased by some sort of radical gang? How about when that person is probably helpless? What about when that person won't even take a fraction of a percent of your resources? What if that gang's entire plan is to scare you out of helping it? Wake up people!

• Islam is a terrible and hateful ideology

Islam is a religion full of horrible ideas that are not compatible with the western world in any way. And for the people saying that not all muslims are bad, majority of muslims support death for leaving the religion and sharia laws. And for the people saying christians did the same thing 1000 years ago.. How the fuck is this relevant? No christians these days kill for their religion, only muslims do.

• I i i

I hate muslims they arfe mean to the people of the us erughpeqirghqergueoghgeoughprieughwerigowr rugoghureghoerughoiuer hhgh h h h h h h h h h h h uhgugho hu help I'm being raded by monkeys. Just kiddin I like m on k eys. Monkeys are awesome. Hahahahahahaha hah bye bye people.

• Historically the most devolving force in the world

Islam is the most retrograde ideology ever! If there was a movie made about Muhummad that was accurate to the Hadiths and the Quran. Anyone who watched it could see the rape, ignorance, brutality and immoral code supported by this gross religion. Keep this barbaric crap out of our country!

• Sorry I cant

If you read what's happening in Germany you may or may not feel the same way I do. (Scenario) let's say you live in Germany and your country just let in 10000/1000000 Muslim imagrents and your mom was a nurse or a doctor and just for being a woman she was spit at and beaten just for working as a nurse let's also say your brother was gay oh wait you no longer have a brother because he was between and dragged to a park where they would commence to cut his head off and burn his lifeless body just for being gay let's say you have a sister oh wait you don't anymore because she was raped and she fought back so they smashed her head with a rock until her body layed limp in a bloody mess let's say your daughter doesn't know what religion to believe in because there is simply not enough proof or it sounds stupid when you read it out loud so she is labeled an atheist which then they dismember her whole body. Don't even say they wouldn't do it because deep down you know for a fact it's true like the Orlando shooting that was caused by a mosque that was teaching the the western ways were bad and told their leaders they should kill gays, if you say I lie then I go deeper into detail on June 12 2016 a Muslim shooter named Omar Mir seddique mateen killed 49 people with a sig sauer mcx semi automatic rifle and a 9mm semi auto glock this was all caused by a mosque 45 minutes away that ranted about how all gays need to be killed. I may seem very one sided on this argument but if a family member of mine was raped and killed in a very sadistic and hateful manor than I say fuck your religion and fuck you I'm coming after your whole fucking blood line I will kidnap you and shoot your whole family right in front of your face after that I will take everything from you and then I will torture you for hours in such a way that will drive you insane and you will be a vegetable for the rest of your life and as tour on your death bed I'll give a lot of small doses of acid Intill your lifeless body is twitching. So if you still wanna come you will not practice your religion in front of me or I'll shoot you in the face p.S. I don't only do this to Muslims if I caught a Catholic priest trying to rape a family member I will torture you by lingchi plus I will get the most potent salt and I will get Russian vodka and pore it all over you

• Not worth the risk

I see absolutely no reason why we shouldn't just bring in other non religious immigrants instead, or at lest religious immigrants not associated with the most dangerous religion on the planet currently. Immigrants who carry less risk of being a terrorist threat or being radicalized into posing a terrorist threat.

There are millions of people seeking new lives within our borders. By passing in Muslims, we just open up opportunities for others. Temporarily banning Muslim immigration does not decrease net happiness in the world. The same number of immigrants will achieve their goals of becoming citizens here. The only difference is that we'll be much more confident they aren't and won't become members of Isis.

• Muslim immigration to u.s.

Terrorists making all the big attacks are of middle eastern origins. Isis has openly pledged attacks on u s. Soil. We need to make sure that people coming in are who they say they are. People are just trying to stay politically correct and not offend anyone. If we don't profile people, how can we catch certain groups.

• Islam is not a religion, but a political ideology

Islam is not a religion, but a political ideology bent on conquest and domination taught in the Quran and the Hadiths. The only mercy talked about in the Quran, is when someone agrees with the Quran, then show them mercy. But if someone disagrees with the Quran, or criticizes it, then Muslims have a blind hatred and anger towards anyone that does not agree with them. And moderate Muslims are a fallacy. They can only exist in democratic, Western societies. Once Islam has the majority, all moderate views will be suppressed by the ruling majority, because they leave no room for debate and critical thinking. It is an evil and dangerous fake religion.

• In our current world no way

The Muslim regions of the world are and have been for some time dominated by extremism, violence and hatred. Islam kills those who leave Islam, Islam treats women as animal, Islam calls non Muslims infidels, Islam while on paper could be considered a religion of peace it is not practiced as one by the majority.Muslim countries and communities aren't stopping the extremism, or hate. Until Islam changes or the Muslim people change it shouldn't even be an option to allow immigration or refugees. This is our country and it is wrong of us to say no.

• No they are killers

Look at facts they are crazy and don't care about nothing except that stupid dumb God thing they prey too No they should not be in the country no no they are very evil and killers to the human race send them one trip to space and out of this world

Tiimow says2016-01-14T10:59:07.490
Does not letting Muslims in also mean Jews or Buddhists can also not be allowed into a certain country? Because it seems you are preventing ideas and religion from entering (not specific people.