Do you think we should let Muslims into our country?

Asked by: dscottdye
  • Yes, you should.

Muslims are a peaceful people, and they should all be let into the UK. They're kind, they're wonderful and they're friendly. Muslims are some of the best people in the world, and Islam dominating the world is a very, very good thing as Allah is the almighty and if everyone believes that, the world shall be in harmony. Not to mention, they do a damn fine job at running the newsagents and taxis.

• Yes, you should let Muslims into your country.

Are some people not allowed to get in a country because of their religion? Why? I never heard that people can't go to a place because of their religion. Although religion nowadays play a significant role in security, countries should look at someone's profile (like if they have committed crimes or violence or they belong to a violent group) not their religion. It is the most beautiful and humane thing when two people from different religions are friends. Peace.

• Yes muslims are Human beings too

Muslims are humans along with christians and atheists. Are we going to ban Christians too? Are we going to ban Atheists? I think not, no one is going to ban anyone. We target muslims because of ISIS, not all muslims have bombs strapped to their chest, not all muslims kill. I think the main reason people say they are killers, they are crazy is because they are just scared. They are scared of what they may do if they are radicalized, they're scared that's it. Do you think any of these people saying no are muslims, no because they just want to be your family. Thank you for reading my paragraph I am 14 and I live in Alaska.

• Sorry is this even a question?

Let me tell you in simple language. No twisting or misleading.
    Just a few words. You are stopping people from entering a country and your reasoning is that their religion is bad? I'm sorry, but I believe that this is considered racist. First of all. Many countries in North Africa and the middle east have Islam as their main religion.
    Tell me. If their religion is wrong and the jhad and all that are part of their religion, why aren't those countries declaring war? Don't say that they won't for political reasons, because as I said, most of their voters would be muslim. Plus, if they are like ISIS because of their religion, they wouldn't care about consequences. Now I'll tell you something else. Let's say an american citizen, who just happens to be muslim leaves the USA. The ban is put into place. There you go. A family torn apart. What could this man do? Let's say someone tells him he'll go to heaven and his family would be safe if you blows himself up. That would be tempting to some more religious people. But let's say they tell that your family is being hurt in the USA and that they could save them if you blow yourself up. Now, even if you're not very religious and you are stuck in a country with no one who has helped you besides this man. Would you do it? Imagine all those free soldiers and suicide bombers the USA would be throwing at ISIS. You're helping yourselves feel safe while helping ISIS. "The West throws out innocent muslims". Allow me to change that to our prespective. "ISIS throws innocence people out of their homes". It's is, like with moxt things, a matter of prespective.

• Sorry is this even a question?

• Sorry is this even a question?

• Sorry is this even a question?

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes YES yes yes yes YES YES YES YES Y7ESYES YES YES YES YES

Yes We should let Muslims into our country We are basing our judgment off of stereotypes. Not all muslims are bad, and we should not deny their rights away from war, and proper work based on a common stereotype. There are muslims who misinterpret their religion, but in the past there have been many other cases such as in Christianity:

As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.
    Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.
    Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.
    Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]
    Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]
    Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
    According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
    In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.
    In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]
    The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
    [DO19-25]

We are denying the good muslims the rights to our country without even acknowledging that there are good people and bad people, not just good people and muslims.

[DO19-25]

• Whats wrong with you sick, horrible people?

Dude, like seriously, you people who say no don't even get life. You are going to die. Some day, you are gonna die. So why do you scrape so much together when you are going to die anyway? Why not pass your riches down? The only thing that you can carry all the way to your deathbed is memories. Do you want that memory to be turning someone away who is being chased by some sort of radical gang? How about when that person is probably helpless? What about when that person won't even take a fraction of a percent of your resources? What if that gang's entire plan is to scare you out of helping it? Wake up people!

• Almost all Islamic countries have laws in place supporting the killing of people for converting from Islam to anything else

The fact that so many Islamic countries have LAWS in place stating converting to any other religion is punishable by death is absolutely an eye opener, I can guarantee you if we needed somewhere to go, "Christians" they would never take us in, and if they did we would be forced to convert to their religion, Why should we let them in our country when they would never return the favor

• Why are there examples of Christian behaviours dating back to the 6th century? I hope the world has moved on a little.

A thoughtful Muslim would choose a country to live in where there is an infrastructure that is Islamic - halal, mosques, religious education etc. I find Islamic dress for women offensive when she walks with a man in western attire.
    Its rude that after years of women's liberation at great cost to women, they make a statement of subordination. It is nothing to do with modesty - is the queen not modest? It is a uniform. And considering the evil actions of their fellow Muslims it would be respectful not to wear such uniforms.

• Islam ruins everything

Everywhere Islam goes it ruins the country, look at Europe,every country that let Muslims suffers from riots, terror attacks and extreme crime from it's Muslim population. Poland and Japan do NOT allow Muslims into their countries, niether have problems or suffer terror attacks, coincidence? Probably not. Ban Islam! Deport all Muslims!

• We have too much evidence of how unsafe Islam is

Islam is by nature a religion of conquest and was founded by a war Lord who took land by force and accumulated child brides as war booty. There may be lovely people who were by no fault of their own born into this religion, but any thinking person who examines the life of its founder can see Islam lacks spiritual goodness. But it is for those people to develop at their own pace. In the meantime it is not safe for Islam with its aggressive outlook to be amongst other religions or western values of Demiocracy. It is impossible to vet everyone coming into the West, so in order to protect ourselves and our children, we must not allow more Muslims into the West.

• No for letting them in

We need to focus not only on our safety, but use our resources for the citizens of the United States who have needs. United State citizens need jobs and education and we should not always think of those in other countries who should develop their own policies for helping their citizens.

• Put your own people first

Create a better life for your own people instead of wasting millions on people that want so called infidels dead i wonder if we were a poor country would they want to come here millions of people have died because of a book that may not have 1% of truth in it it doesnt belong here

• Islam is a terrible and hateful ideology

Islam is a religion full of horrible ideas that are not compatible with the western world in any way. And for the people saying that not all muslims are bad, majority of muslims support death for leaving the religion and sharia laws. And for the people saying christians did the same thing 1000 years ago.. How the fuck is this relevant? No christians these days kill for their religion, only muslims do.

• I i i

I hate muslims they arfe mean to the people of the us erughpeqirghqergueoghgeoughprieughwerigowr rugoghureghoerughoiuer hhgh h h h h h h h h h h h uhgugho hu help I'm being raded by monkeys. Just kiddin I like m on k eys. Monkeys are awesome. Hahahahahahaha hah bye bye people.

• Historically the most devolving force in the world

Islam is the most retrograde ideology ever! If there was a movie made about Muhummad that was accurate to the Hadiths and the Quran. Anyone who watched it could see the rape, ignorance, brutality and immoral code supported by this gross religion. Keep this barbaric crap out of our country!

Tiimow says2016-01-14T10:59:07.490
Does not letting Muslims in also mean Jews or Buddhists can also not be allowed into a certain country? Because it seems you are preventing ideas and religion from entering (not specific people.