Do you think we will ever live in a society where no child is ever left behind?

• The world is sad.

No, I do not think that we will ever live in a society where no child is left behind, because there are always children that are not noticed. It is not that we do not care, it is that we do not find the children, or that we do not know how to serve them

• I think, sadly, that some child will be left behind

It should be the objective of society to see to it that no child is left behind. All children are precious, and neglect of children is is society's greatest short coming. I think we should do everything we can do, but this will always fall short of everything we want to do.

• Chidren are left behind all the time

Whether it be education, children getting enough to eat, or having enough clothing. Our society seems to make children pay for their parents not having enough to offer their kids these things We also put these people down on top of it because we are so much superior than these families. Of course, most of us know it is all about greed, as to why people have to endure such hardships.

• I Know I Won't

I suppose it is possible that we could potentially create a society where no child is left behind, but I know that won't be happening during my time on this planet. I think there are too many issues that go unaddressed in our country and our current society. Children will continue to fall through the cracks.