Do you think Wendy Davis can win the primary election in 2014?

• Yesh, she could definitely win.

Wendy Davis could win the primary election of 2014 if she plays her cards correctly, and really connects on a grass roots level. There are already a lot of passionate supporters behind her, and if they put the right work in the base could very quickly swell and become a force.

• Yes,I think Wendy Davis can win the primary election.

Yes,I think Wendy Davis can win the primary election. Her views match closely with the base of the Democratic party.At the same time she can identify with more moderate voters who might be closer to the Republican point of view so she makes an excellent candidate in the primary election.

• I think Wendy Davis could win the primary election in 2014.

I think Wendy Davis could win the primary election in 2014. In 2013 senator Wendy Davis launched an 11 hour filibuster to block a bill that would ban abortion in Texas. Her filibuster was considered success and she drew national attention from news papers such as the New York Times. Many people think she would be a promising candidate for the 2014 Texas gubernatorial election.

• Texas is a Red State.

No, I do not think that Wendy Davis can win the primary election in 2014, because even when someone in Texas is a democrat, they are still much more conservative than the average liberal in another state. Wendy Davis is too far to the left. To win a primary, she would have to become more moderate.

• No, I don't think Wendy Davis can win the primary election in 2014.

I think that Wendy Davis is going to have a hard time winning the primary election in 2014. I think that the demographics that live in the area she is running at differs greatly from her political views and issues. I think that her chances of winning are not that great.