Do you think William Gaillard's job position is secure?

• I think WIlliam Gaillard's job position is secure.

I think WIlliam Gaillard's job position is secure. William Gaillard is the director of communications and public affairs for the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), and is also the Senior advisor to the President of UEFA Michel Platini. William Gaillard has been known for anti-racist activism which is a progressive movement in European Soccer. His leadership in the anti-racist sentiment makes his job position secure.

• William Gaillard's position is very secure.

Yes, Mr. Gaillard's position is very secure. Although, he seem to be experiencing quite a few issues lately, it's worse than what other prominent figures have done in the same positions, but still managed to keep their jobs intact. So yes, his position is very secure for the time being.

• Yes, his position is secure.

William Gaillard holds a government position, which means that he will probably have his job secured for awhile. If his term will one day run out I am sure he will be able to find another job and do not think he will be in financial jeopardy. People in power generally stay in power.

• He needed more security.

No, I do not think that William Gaillard's job position is secure, because he took a lot of criticism after the finals in 2007 that were stormed by non-ticketed fans. Gaillard should have seen something like that coming and have been able to provide better security. He did not effectively have a crisis management system put in place.

• No, I do not think William Gaillard's job position is secure.

I think that Wiliam Gaillard's job position is not secure. I think that there are a lot of issues and problems that can be used against William Gaillard. He hasn't exactly done his job without any faults. While I don't think William Gaillard will lose his job, I think his opponents can still make an argument.