Do you think William Gaillard's outfits make him a smart dresser?

• William Gaillard's Outfits

I personally think that his clothes are specially selected for him by a team of fashion experts who are helping him to create an image. He looks well put together, sharp and always in fashion. It’s a nice look and it is an effective way to make him appear more likable, stable and in control. The clothes make the man as they say

• No, I don't.

No, I do not think William Gaillards outfits make him a smart dresser. I do not think there is any such thing as a smart dresser, actually. I do not know much about William Gaillard, and maybe people are sterotyping his dressing style as such, but I see nothing "smart" about it.

• Yes, his clothes make an effective statement

His clothes are specially selected for him by a team of fashion experts who are helping him to create an image. He looks well put together, sharp and always in fashion. It’s a nice look and it is an effective way to make him appear more likable, stable and in control. The clothes make the man as they say.

• An Average Dresser

I do not believe William Gaillard's outfits make him a smart dresser. I do not think there is anything special about his attire. Given the amount of money spent his selections are nice and represent some of the world's finer clothing, but I don't think he's invested too much time in men's fashion.

• No: William Gaillard is Not A Smart Dresser

William Gaillard's outfits are average at best. There is nothing notable or particularly smart or sophisticated about the clothes that he wears. He's not someone that would stand out in a crowd for being notably attired. In the end, it really doesn't matter whether or not he is smartly dressed, but whether he lived a moral life.