Do you think WW III, will start with all of the war with terrorists?

Asked by: 11Buff
  • It already has

The War on Terror isn't a typical war against nations, but it is a world war against common enemies. Everyone is already pulling together to put forth efforts against terrorism. It just doesn't seem like what we would think of hearing WWX because the enemy isn't well defined. We aren't storming beaches or fighting a front anymore because that's not the nature of our enemy. They are small, sneaky, and attack behind our front lines where we aren't ready. They don't have strength in numbers, but use flexibility to persist, and a low enough profile to survive.

• I don't know

How can we be sure? I don't think it will because of all of the Armed offenders (or swat), but then again I have no idea, so..

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THERE WILL NOT BE A WAR (But I may be wrong!)