Do you think you will remember what you did today five years from now?

• Remember What You Did

I personally think that I will remember what I did today, because today I went and volunteered with this group of men who go down a hiking trail and clean it up, and I had a really good time going and working with this great group of guys there today.

• Yes I will

Yes, I do think I will remember what I did today, because today I went and volunteered with this group of men who go down a hiking trail and clean it up, and I had a really good time going and working with this great group of guys there today.

• No, except in a very general way.

I do not have the kind of memory that notes the details of my day from one week to the next, and of course I will not have a specific memory in five years. But if you remind me of the time of life and the day of the week, I will have an idea of how I spent it.

• Not Even A Few Days

I will not remember what I did today, five years from now. The reason is simple, I'm not doing anything memorable. There are very few days that I would remember explicitly after five years of time. For the most part my life is pretty boring, which I kind of prefer.

• No, I will not remember today's activities in five years time.

There are certainly aspects of this period of my life that I will remember five years from now, but as far as specifics, there is no chance I will remember what I'm doing during this twenty four hour block in five years. Unless the day is quite memorable, routine activities tend to fade rather quickly. It's just the way things are.