Do you think Yvonne Ridley should have been refused entry into India to speak to the Muslim Women's Conference in 2010?

• Yvonne Ridley should have been refused access to India

Yvonne Ridley was originally just a journalist. She did convert to Islam after her release, but she has not always been a Muslim. She has always been a civil rights oriented journalist, but not a civil rights activist. Her status was not sufficient enough to validate her presence in India for that conference. Her presence would have been disruptive.

• India made the choice

At best, Yvonne Ridley is a terrorist sympathizer and apologist. At worst, she is an actual terrorist. She was either brainwashed or went along willingly with the Taliban. India was right to refuse entry to such a person in 2010. Not that it stopped her, since she went in illegally after their refusal, further proving she is a criminal.

• Yvonne Ridley should have not been refused entry into India to speak to the Muslim Women's Conference.

Yvonne Ridley should not have been refused entry into India to speak to the Muslim Women's Conference in 2010. I think this because I live in a country of freedom of speech where everyone is able to express their opinion even if others do not like it. Refusing her just shows how far in the past they still are.

• No I Do Not

I do not believe Yvonne Ridley should have been refused entry to into India to speak to the Muslim Women's Conference in 2010. I believe there are better ways to handle such situations if a persons views don't match that of the event. Limiting someone as far as travel isn't the right way to go about it.

• She had great things to say.

No, I do not think that Yvonne Ridley should have been refused entry into India to speak to the Muslim Women's Conference in 2010, because she had some very interesting things to say. The Indian government was probably concerned about the content, since she converted to Islam after having been held captive by the Taliban, but she certain has a story to tell.