Do you think Zeus and the other Greek gods really did exist?

Asked by: Bts_army
  • They we're most Certainly REEAALL!

They are so coool and stuff. There powers are what creates the worlld around us. Without the geek gods we wouldnt have things like lightning. I dont belive in that ramble jumble with electric charges in clouds and stuff. It doesnt make since. Plus zeus has to be real. Im mean other wise we would come from monkeys.

• No they didn't

Now, this is the stupidest question I have ever herd. I studied greek mythology, and I also studied science. You see, greeks did not have the technology that we have to tell weather, or other stuff. Greeks believed that Zeus made lightning, when in reality Lightning is an electric current. Within a thundercloud way up in the sky, many small bits of ice (frozen raindrops) bump into each other as they move around in the air. All of those collisions create an electric charge. After a while, the whole cloud fills up with electrical charges, and lightning is formed.