Do you think zoos are good for animals (yes) or bad (no)?

• Zoos are OK for animals

Zoos can provide great habitats for animals if they can no longer survive in the wild. In the wild animals face hunger, death, and disease. In captivity they live very easy lives. They will no get bored as long as they are provided the right space and entertainment from zoo staff. Zoos help raise public awareness about wildlife and can help breed and release endangered animals. As long as zoos only own captive bred and wild animals that can no longer support themselves in the wild then I believe zoos are an alright place for animals to live.

• Yes, I think zoos are good for animials.

Overall I believe zoo's keep the animals in good conditions that are protected and the animals receive regular food and medical care, the majority of these animals would likely die out in the wild much sooner then they will in the zoo, I believe overall an animal does benefit from being in a zoo.

• Animals be free

Amimals can't be in the zoo because sometimes the get sarlperit from there family's and and somtimes birds don't can't fly and not find in the outside so that why animals would be free then in the zoo and be inside a cage and then go to hunt so that why free

• No no no

No no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no noNo no no

• No, zoos are not good for animals.

Zoos may do well to protect a few animals from experiencing a worse death in nature, but it does not mean that overall the animals are better off in a zoo. The enclosures are too small for the animals, especially those that are in indoor exhibits. Rather than being free to roam their natural habitats they are fored to live in a cage.

• for entertainment purposes only

I think most people would agree that zoos exist primarily to allow people to observe wild animals in a controlled environment. The wonder and excitement of seeing a bengal tiger ten feet away from you is an amazing experience. However, most animals have evolved to live their lives in their natural habitat. I don't think we have the right to take any animal out of his natural habitat for our own amusement.

• Zoos do not allow animals to utilize their instincts.

I think zoos are bad for animals in several ways. Not only does a zoo keep an animal in a pen, or restricted area, it puts the animal in a position where it can no longer exercise it's natural instincts as it did in the wild. The animal is no longer allowed to hunt it's own food, select a mate, or roam in a pack.