• No I don't

It is sad to say, but no I do not trust Congress. I think that over time, they have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. I think that there needs to be a lot of changes in Congress and that they need to do a lot of work to get people, such as myself, to trust them again. I do think they are capable of being trustworthy though.

• Congress as a whole cannot be trusted

Congress as a whole cannot be trusted, because too many of its members have special interests in mind. Too many members of Congress only are concerned about being re-elected, so instead of making America a better country through their votes and their work, they continue to leave America in neutral because they are only voting in ways that will ensure they get re-elected. While there are many members of Congress in both parties who are great, they are far outnumbered by those who only care about re-election and not making America better.