Do you trust Hillary Clinton? Why or why not?

Asked by: Krampus
  • Yes I Trust Her!!

I trust her to help the less fortunate Americans, because she is a Democrat. She will change things in the U.S. for the better. She has been in politics for so long with her husband Bill Clinton, who was the president of the U.S. before, therefore she has a lot of first-hand experience in government.

• Yes I trust her!

I trust her to be a godless communist. I trust her to favor Muslims over Christians. I trust her to favor Muslim countries over Israel. I trust her to ruin our economy even more than President Obama has. I trust her to do everything in her power to punish Americans who believe in working for a living and pursuing life, liberty, and happiness.

• Americans are retards

For decades the GOP has thrown scandal after make believe scandal and still no charges? Why no charges? What is she a master criminal? Eventually something would have stuck if there was anything at all, but there isn't.
    You are a sucker if you believe the Republican and Bernie Sanders lies.

• I am voting for Hillary after careful consideration

1) It is not easy to be in the public eye and go through what she went through with Bill's affair and everything else and still run for public office. I remember watching her closely then and admired her tremendously. She wants to do public service, she has done it before even in college and before.
    2) Yes, she has made mistakes, but that is why I think she will have learned from them and be hyper vigilant, if anything, to clear her record now after she is president and leave behind a positive legacy.
    3) With her we will get the experience of Obama, Bill Clinton and her own experiences. That's like getting 3 presidents in one, even though it is not like she will consult with them on a daily basis but she has seen things upfront.
    4) What is the most important thing today for me? Safety for my children against terrorism. She has been Secretary of State, she has looked country leaders in the eye and seen when they have lied. I don't want a new person to be learning the job. She can hit it running. And I firmly believe and know from people that she will be tougher than Obama on terror.

5)She is extremely smart but was raised to be tough and that is why she can't open up sometimes. If she did, people would accuse her of playing the woman card, if she didn't, she's crooked. To be a mother, a wife, a woman, a smart person, a daughter, a grandmother, senator, Secretary of State etc etc, and be constantly criticized and not end up in a asylum is an achievement on its own.
    6) 8 years is too short a time for someone new to come in and get up to speed on everything that is threatening America, by the time they get their knowledge and instincts honed, it will be over.
    7) There will always be something I hate and like about each candidate, if they were perfect they would be God.

• Great wealth of experience and an understanding of how to work within our broken political system.

Like the rest of us, she has grown through the years and evolved to have changing views and opinions as more evidence comes out and truth rises to the surface over many issues with clarification as time passes. Like science, you do the best you can with the evidence in front of you, and then as more data comes to light, you move forward.

• She's been tested over the years & is successful

Hillary has been in politics long enough to know everything there is to know about her. She's been a target of Republicans who also run the investigations against her & her husband. The GOP machine has been constantly looking for dirty laundry of her & Bill for decades, so I never trust the motives of their claims. If Obama trusted her enough to give her the most important job in government then why shouldn't we?

• I suport her

G g hg h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h

• She is highly intelligent and genuinely wants to help this nation. Why wouldn't she.

When I listen to Hillary present her plans if elected, I feel calm and at peace. Her plans make sense and are realistic and possible. No one has been scrutinized more and not been found quilty of anything. Because she isn't naturally a political animal, she tells the truth and isn't creative with her answers. I like her and think that if she could ever stop being attacked, the whole country would have a chance to get to know her.

• I trust she will always have her interests before ours

She consistently displays that she can evade and avoid and never get caught and never own up to the truth. She is expert at it. If she was fighting like that for the American people it might be worth have her a president but she does not fight for working americans she favors whoever will vote for her, illegal immigrants for one. The is part of the 1% and is still screwing the working person.

• I hate her guts

Hillary is a dumb hbhufbdyhb hbeffb bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b bb b bb b b b b b b b

• I hate her guts

• It has been scandal after scandal with both Bill and Hillary

They have been caught in lies and corrupt deals and who knows about other stuff with them. It seems every thing she blames someone else for she has been caught doing herself. For example she damns Trump for his tax return of $500,000 due to loss profit, yet she took a $800,000 tax return and she makes less then him. I believe she is the epitome of corruption.

• Clinton's lie so much that even when a tabloid smears them you feel it's truthful.

Yes Hillary isn't penalized because she knows lying to the public isn't a criminal offence. However; lying under oath is so we get two stories. Then you have sympathetic officials who want their jobs so they have the appearance of looking away of dismissing key people or information.

The server, email, phone scandal has ruined us. How do they prosecute someone else now doing similar things when they let Clinton slide. I'm sure she had mandatory training as to policy and procedure every year. Companies do this to make sure staff can't come back with "I didn't know". They failed the American public and anyone who knew the truth and remained silent should be charged. This favoritism legal system needs to be overturned.

• Trustworthy as far as I can throw her....She landed on me.

She is full of SH*T. Everything that comes out of her mouth is two faced.
    She should be in prison like any other American would be for treason for having a private emails with confidential security information. For not reacting to Benghazi in order to save those lives. Gun control agree that we need better screening BUT do you think the drug lords and gangs are going through the proper channels to get guns, Really come on people WAKE UP.

• 30 years of scandals and lying about them

She claims to care about women and children but didn't care so much when she helped get a rapist/pedophile exonerated. She ignored pleas for security in Benghazi....Now we have 4 dead Americans. She blamed that on a cheesy video and knew all along it was terrorism. She intentionally tried to hide what she was up to as Sec. Of State with her private server. It was no little mistake. She claimed not to recognize classified email markings, absolutely not possible. She claimed to have deleted only personal emails, but many she deleted were clearly not hers. She proudly supports the murder of unborn children through abortion but claims to be a Christian. She and Bill used their Clinton Foundation to help themselves and friends. She took items from the White House when Bill left office. She herself is the epitome of deplorable to me.

• She Can't Handle the Truth!

Politics is perception, nothing more! She tells lies, conveniently forgets and through her own actions highlighted through the email saga either incredible incompetence or deliberate obstruction of justice. Ultimately, the people know, regardless of what they may think of her opponent .... She can not be trusted to hold the office of the President of the United States ... Period, sadly, we elect an idiot or a liar!

• Look at her record

History repeats...Wake up Dems! Do your homework. The future of America needs an outsider with a VP that has experience in Washington. Say NO to Clinton. Tell others you voted, but do not share for who, it will be your secret. If she can't tell the truth, she doesn't deserve a vote. Watch the debate and get others involved.

• Suppressed the vote in the Primary

In the primaries, Bernie was winning in exit polls and yet Hillary won - New York and California were the worst. It was rigged and, at 68 years old, I left the "Democratic" party. The Clintons are blatant Republicans.

Our only hope now is Jill Stein who is very smart (watch out Clintons!)

• One word: Benghazi

She has never proven herself to be a trustworthy person. She would be the worst thing to happen to America since her husband. We need a strong president who tells the truth, even if the truth is ugly (TRUMP 2016!). Anyone who votes for Hillary will be to blame when the country falls apart because of her.

awesome937 says2016-08-31T22:59:31.747
No she has no sense of privacy