• Yes , i trust them

Because they know that if they do not do well , we will replace them . Being a governor is not as same as being a father in home . Being a governor means that your mistake will not be forgiven . Thus , i trust my government . They believe in that people no loner worship the governments , they look at them as workers , so since the governor know that , he / she will do well in their work , so i trust them .

• No government is perfect but their power comes from us.

In America every person of power is elected. These people are not out to get us, and if they are corrupt, then we should elect a new person in their place. If you really disagree with whats going on you should make your own party, get a majority of the population on your side (doubtful) and run for president. America is run by the majority and that politician you don't like and the law you wish didn't exist and the tax that you pay was voted for by you, and your representatives. (or at least the majority's representatives).

• The CIA, Anything else

If your not with me your against me. Rubber Ducky is going to sink in the swamp in 10 days. If you know what I mean your in. You have 12 hours to get this message before it self destructs. If you want to make a real change meet me where the circle doesn't fall. Dear the man, if you are reading this fuck off.

• No more librals

All liberal demicrats should leave our country I dont trust my goverment because of Obama but now that Donald Trump is presedent i think i might be able to trust my goverment but not now as for me i hope he builds a wall so they caqn come in legaly and not ilegsaly

• No more librals

• No more librals

• No more librals

• No more librals

• No more librals

• I love pizza

UfgbushFuwygfgwgfwuyFJge gfuwgfusgfufgwuyFG FGUYwgefuywgFGUGWEF GFUYWGFUYwfguwyfgu ywgfuwgfuwgfuyw ygywfgwufguywgfe ygfuwgefug gfuwegfuwgfy ygfuywgfuywqf uyqwgefuqwgf8gwiufqiufg f gg ggig iigy fgihf wF FVFV w f bfjFB IUWF wf bfbjwFV wfg f fgbfi f fj fo FBJW FIUwhf i w fwfhiEFUhf wehfhoefh hfeowbe iewbfiwebfi wehfiubwefuh ewhfbwefiug efbuwjef weiufhiwfff efigfig GFIUWGFGW IGGFGWYG FIGFYGW FIGFI GFIEIFG FGWFWEF IGF FI UFHIUWGFUYFHIWGFIUFUFWFQWFVIQGW

• I just cant

Its obvious who the ruling class is. They do what ever they want. The best example is how GOP is so against Trump. They can't tell him what to do,, so they are trying to wreck his campaign. They need a figurehead, a puppet, a yes man. Bernie and Donald couldnt care less what they say.

• I trust my government!

Said no one, ever. Maybe if the NSA didnt spy on Americans or our allies, or if the IRS didnt single out tea party members, or if they kept promises about keeping your health plan, or if they didnt shut themselves down, or if our taxes didnt increase by 50% (our country exists because taxes were too high). It would be pretty neat if our nation didnt do that.