• My dream will come true!!

My friends just told me about SAO about a month ago and I finished the series in less then two days! I'm in love with SAO. Ever since I wanted it to be real. It will be nice to escape this world and live in a fantasy. Trap me in a game, IDC! Its the life worth living. Ive been in love with video games since I was four years old, so if needed and if its possible, can I please be a beta tester? Lol. Im a gamer girl 16 years old and im just glad to know that everything is coming together. This post made me happy, and now im on the urge of crying. Anyways yes yes yes! Please create it! You have my full support! 10000 percent. Its infinite!

• Yes! I want to play SAO!

This would be insanely epic, I WOULD LOVE to go into games Like Sword Art Online, Skyrim, Battlefield, Call Of Duty, Minecraft, GTA, etc.. It would be so awesome to be able to explore a fictional world with your body and senses... Oh my god that would be so cool! I hope this becomes a reality!!

• Virtual reality is awsome

Well duh I want to get stuck in sao because if I do then I will be like kirito and become solo me and my friend don't care if we get stuck in their for 2 years worth it!!! And guess what would probably be in the x beta test for sao and in 6 years(2021) it will be real!!!!!

• I think you should make the graphics like the anime

I think that it would be great it would be like you started a new beginning and also being able to do the thing that you didn't think it would be possible I think it would also help people make new friends or give yourself background story to the game you want to play
    s.A.O

• Do I really need to give a reason???

Obviously the answer is yes from everyone.... If I could just make the cardinal system, or the seed, it's release time would be cut to the half, the problem is the system and the game, not the nervegear, the helmet could be done in matter of weeks if the system was done, however, we aren't too far from cardinal, are we?

• Yes dream come true

Badass that's why and it will be fun for almost everyone you could make friends have fun find secrets develop games for it and have a lot of fun. You could pick your avatars name and look. But don't have a crazy guy make a game that's going to make you go insane

• I'mm Supporting 100%!!

It would be amazing to be put in a virtual fantasy to be able to feel what's going on in the game too be there first person and experience the game it self. I personally can not wait for something like this to hit the market I'm all in for it! And I would certainly love to become a beta tester to this product! (:

• Yes why not!!!!!!!!

Why don't you want to be in a game???? It's awesome your the avatar and you can do whatever you want to in the game!!!! I would do anything to be a beta tester for the nerve gear I would sell myself to the company order to test it out!!!

• My dream will come true!!

• Yes with the right responsibility

I cant imagine a world where this doesnt come into place at some point any more. However with all the benefits that would come with a Full-dive VR system as this there are the risks as well. If something did go wrong keep in mind that your mind is pluged in and would most likely suffer some impact/ or death. Also people would be less inclined to take care of them selves, even more than what they claim gamers do today. If SAO teaches any one anything it should be the risks of a system like this, especially in its early stages of development. But i do believe that the benefits far outweigh the risks in this case. However it is not a topic to be taken so lightly. Both sides do need to be considered very heavily.
    P.S. Does any one else think "Custom Robo" could be a very cool future with this tech as well?