• Yes yes yes

I HONESTLY SEE NO REASON WHY WORLD PEACE IS A WORTHLESS CONCEPT. TRUE IT PROBABLY WONT BE POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE 100% WORLD PEACE BUT IMAGINE IF THERE WAS WORLD PEACE! THE QUESTION WAS DO YOU WANT WORLD PEACE? MY ANSWER: YES!!!
    But we can't always get what we want. But that doesn't change anything! I want WORLD PEACE!!!

• Of course. But there are requirements.

The only way that will happen is when freedom of information (internet) is available to all the world, proper democratic governments are in place in all countries, international trade increases, capitalism gets curbed a bit, and organized religion ceases to exist. Then it's possible to have a world government and economy leading to world peace. Until then, not likely.

• Want world peace

Who would NOT want world peace. Is it possible????? Don't think so. Just another question over Can world peace be achieved. What is possible and what we would like to have is 2 diff things. It will be interesting to see the result of this because will voters that say wold peace can not be achieved change to Yes I want world peace.

• There's no value:

World Peace is a worthless concept as it procures no greatness. Most medical technology and most technology period was created for or right after war eras where people were trained and conscripted en mass for the deeds that required doing. A world without wars is a world without major progression and innovation. Strife is the fuel. Competition the spark. Conflict the result when the two meet.

• Depends on your definition of war.

I absolutely wish for the end of ARMED CONFLICT throughout the world because it causes useless deaths and despair in many countries. However, I am opposed to the end of international COMPETITION, because that is driving force of innovation and advancement. The race to the Moon, which prompted a rapid increase in scientific advancement in the US, is a good example.

One could argue that international competition almost universally leads to armed conflict and that picturing the former without the latter is utopic, but then again so is world peace.