• Who wouldn't watch it?

I am a huge football fan and an overall sports fan. The Super Bowl appeals not only to sports fans, but to all people. To start, you have America's game on for the majority of the time. Even if you don't know anything about football, it is always fun to watch. On top of that, you have the best commercials on which always make you laugh and have you talking about them the next day. And halfway through the game, you have a halftime show that consists of a popular and famous band or artist. It is by far the most exciting sporting event of the year and is watched by almost everyone across America

• Yes. I watch it for the game, not for the commercials

Many people watch the Super Bowl to see the advertisements. I watch the Super Bowl for the game though. I am a major football fan, and watching the 2 best teams in the world compete for the ultimate championship is exciting. While the Super Bowl commercials can be funny and entertaining to watch, I prefer the game.

• I do watch the Superbowl

I do watch the Superbowl and think that all Americans should watch the biggest football game, and arguably the biggest sporting event of the year. Even if you're not a fan of football, the football game has something for everyone including funny commercials and a great half time show that is sure to keep everyone entertained.

• No, I'm not a sports fan.

While I am not interested in the game itself, I might turn on the program at half time if I thought there was a performer I might like. I also might go to the home of a friend who was hosting a superbowl party if there was enough going on beyond the football game that was on the screen because I would not want to disturb avid fans.