• Easier and more convenient

When you wear your watch on the left side, it does not interfere with your activities, such as writing, and painting, and even eating. All these activities you do with your right hand, so putting your watch on your left hand is the easy thing to do. Granted this is from the perspective of a "righty" so to speak, but if you were left handed, then it would make more sense to wear your watch on the right side, but I support the left side.

• Left Hand Side

Sikhs wear religious bangle on right hand side. Watch goes on left for them.

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• Yes is left hand. No is right hand

I wear my watch on my left hand because it's fashionable. As a left handed person in everything except computer mouses and bowing the violin, I should wear my watch on my right hand. However, since most righties wear their watches on the right hand, I assume it's fashionable to wear my watch on my dominant wrist.

• Because i love u

Let me get this straight, i am not straight, so guess what, i say i wear it on the left hand because..... I SNIFF TOILET SEATS!!! OK, this is a really, really, good argument, cause guess what? These are the winning points: HEH HEH HEH...... I WUV YOU AAAAAALLLLLLL. What?

• I wear it on my leg

Helps tell other people the time and help me time my running when I am partaking in such an activity for the Senate and House of cards is it was cool and I are you doing for the rest to you in person and carries the president of a crime and the potato

• No is right hand. No is left

Yes is left hand. No is the left hand I wear my watch on my right hand because it's fashionable. As a right-handed person in everything except computer mouses and bowing the violin, I should wear my watch on my right hand. However, since most righties wear their watches on the right hand, I assume it's fashionable to wear my watch on my dominant wrist.