• Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Absolute power corrupts absolutely because there are those who have the power and those who desire power. Those who have absolute power may misuse their power in a means of doing bad, while they may also use their power for doing good. Having power that is controlled is a good thing, but having too much power surely will corrupt you.

• World Major Leaders

No, not every leader was bad but their was a lot of leaders who was. People with a lot of power misuse their power. People with a lot of power tend to be self-center or selfish. One example of a leader misusing their power id Adolph Hitler. He killed Jews when he was in power. Another example is Ivan the Terrible. He killed his son so he could continue to be in control. People with a whole lot of power is most likely going to be corrupt.

• It does corrupt

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bpan bla blas ba bl abl abla bla bla bla bla bla bla bl abl b la bl a bl a bkla bla bla bla bla bla bla bl abl abla bla bla bla bla bla bnlb balb bla blab bla

• It does corrupt

• It does corrupt

• It does corrupt

• Does Absolute Power Absolutely

Where as I think some people truly do gain power and use it to help others I think that ABSOLUTE power tends to bring out the worst in people because they get to use to getting everything they want. "Heavy is the head that wears the crown", I say Heavy is the burden of the demons inside when you wear a crown.

• Just cus idk

Idk i just reckon because it does. Idk. Maybe? Im not sure i think so? It just does corrupt because of power lol i dont know thats just my opinion hehe lol idk lol idk absolute power does corrupt absolutlly just because it wants too haha lol hehe idk lol

• Yeah okay, good

We are the modern society....... . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah okay, good

• More people use it porly

. . . .. .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . . . . ... . . . .. . . . . . .

• It's a psychological problem

I don't believe that absolute power corrupts as I believe that corruption is merely a way of how our psychology works and so think that if we as people were open to being corrupt in the first place, then no force such as the absence of 'absolute power' could stop us, therefore showing to us that absolute power would not be a cause of corruption as even with the absence of power if our psychology was open enough, we'd become corrupted.

• It's a psychological problem

• The worst of history is often remembered the most.

The existence of powerful leaders who misused their power, does not prove all powerful leaders would do the same. The deeds of the Corrupt are put into history textbooks so as to not repeat their mistakes, textbooks read by each generation to follow. The deeds of the Just have a lesser impact in the academic world, often summarized into a single paragraph or foot note. Those who may of handled absolute power well are or would be drowned out by those who did not.

• We Don't Have Enough Examples

We've only had so many examples of people with ABSOLUTE power. In the few that we have seen, we've seen a mixed bag of corrupt and just. Depending on those in power, the leader may manage to keep the greater good of those he is in command of in mind.

• Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely

Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely. It all depends on who is in power and what that person intends to do with the power. We have witnessed throughout history that there are people who do the right thing, but for the most part they are corrupt. From time to time, there will be a person with absolute power who will do the right thing, but absolute power should never be given to someone.

• I Think It's A Lack of Control

I do not believe absolute power corrupts absolutely. I think the examples we have in history indicate that absolutely power leads to a single person trying to control everything and that simply isn't manageable. I think when this is realized problems arise that create chaos and it eventually devolves into corruption. It doesn't have to be that way, there's just an extremely high probability that it will.