• Nike for days

REASON 1: ATHLETES SPONSORING THEM
    There is only one name that needs to be said that will make you believe that Nike is superior, and that name is Michael Jordan. Jordan may not only be the greatest basketball player of all-time, but he may be the greatest professional athlete of all-time. Adidas had a chance to sponsor Jordan a long time ago, but they passed. This was the biggest mistake they ever made because Jordan made Nike larger than life.
    REASON 2: NIKE BROKE INTO SOCCER
    Adidas is mainly prominent in Europe, so this means that soccer is their number one sport. However, in the previous years, Nike has made attempts to break into Europe and shake the dominance of them. This is adding on to the fact that they own the United States, specifically basketball and tennis.
    REASON 3: THE REVENUE
    Nike, as of late 2014, was nearly tripling the market share of Adidas. The former had $65.8 billion, and the latter had $22.7 billion in total market share. Also, they had around $8 billion more in 2014 than Adidas did. They are simply more of a powerhouse right now than any other shoe brand.
    REASON 4: SHOE QUALITY
    This last reason is pure opinion, but I have always found Nike shoes to have better quality than Adidas. I have worn several types of each brand, but they always seem to leave my feet the happiest! They are more comfortable, have better material, and last longer than their rivals shoes do.

• Nike for days

REASON 1: ATHLETES SPONSORING THEM
    REASON 2: NIKE BROKE INTO SOCCER
    REASON 3: THE REVENUE
    REASON 4: SHOE QUALITY

• Obviously adidas is the best

Come on ma buthas. Dont lie to your selfie and say that adidas' shoes ain't da best. A D I D A S I S T H E B E S T!!!!!! They got some swagalisious shoes, if you ask me. OR LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE WALKING ON THIS EARTH. IN CONCLUSION, adidas is the bomb.Com

• Nike for days

REASON 1: ATHLETES SPONSORING THEM
    REASON 2: NIKE BROKE INTO SOCCER
    REASON 3: THE REVENUE
    REASON 4: SHOE QUALITY

• Adidas isn't Number One

Adidas makes a good product, but different brands of running shoes each have different positive and negative aspects. Some runners prefer Nike or New Balance or Reebok. Each runner has different characteristics that are important, so no one shoe fits every runner equally. Therefore, there is no top brand that all runners will prefer.

• No, Adidas does not make the best running shoes.

While Adidas are stylish and named brand, they do not make the best running shoes. Running shoes require a level of ankle stability and arch support that Adidas does not have. Their arch support is more toward the heal than the location of the arch on the average person. Also, the shoes does not support ankle stability.

• No, adida did not make the best running shoes.

Personally, I like Nike better. Nike is doing much better in sales and sponserships, although Adidas is not far behind. The only real known shoe by Adidas is the Reebok, while Nike holds Jordan brand and converse. There are a few others, but the converse is the most popular. I think people tend to like the Nike brand better than Adidas for running shoes.