• Age has nothing to do with maturity.

Age and maturity have nothing to do with one another. A person's life experiences are likely to help with the maturing process. As we go through difficult situations we learn to adapt and grow. Some people go through life avoiding many of these obstacles. This is why you can meet a fifty year old woman that still gossips, drinks, and acts as if they have never gotten out of high school. Life has a different path for each of us.

• Age has nothing to do with maturity.

A persons actions has nothing to do with their age. People that are super old still act like children and some younger people are much more responsible and mature than older ones. That proves that just because someone is older it doesn't mean they are less childish. You cannot judge someone depending on their age because everyone is different.

• Age does not define maturity

Maturity comes from life experiences . Although some say maturity comes with age and when someone becomes 18 they will be mature but that's not true sometimes we grow a little to soon and we have no choice but to grow up . Age is just a number of how long you have lived on earth ut maturity is from experiences

• For mental development, age shouldn't matter because it's all based on exposures in life and the way things are processed in the mind.

At a young age, I saw my mother and father argue non-stop every day. My father left before I turned four years old. His absence lead me to knowing many things that other kids my age don't usually know. I was not only advanced at home but at school as well. I had no time to play around on the squeaky swings or messy mud. By second grade, I already had my set of chores at home in order to help my mother. I rapidly became a serious person with a handful of knowledge about the cruel people in this world and their bad intentions. Maturity is gained by someone's experiences in life, not years of age. The wisdom of a person shouldn't be defined by their time on Earth. Instead of focusing on a simple number, focus on the actions or experiences that build up a person. - diana

• Age has nothing to do with maturity.

• Age has nothing to do with maturity.

• Maturity is not defined by a persons age

Even when you are young maturity is based on your personality traits rather then how long you have been on this planet. A seven year old child who lives in a broken home has to spend time taking care of his sickly mother will be more mature and responsible then a rich kid of the same age who has had everything given to them on a silver platter. You'll see the difference almost right away in how they act the rich kid will be more selfish and stuck up while the poor kid who's had to face more challenges in life will be more humble and sympathetic.DRF

• Sabrina 3rd period

Age has nothing to do with how mature a person is but the experience they went through in the past that made they're mindset the way it is today. Going through difficult situation helps us grow as a person. People who dot go through much can't relate because they never experienced it for themselves.

• Maturity depend not depend on age

Maturity comes indifferent shapes and forms.Like when a girl who is 13 is helping her mom wash clothes, clean the kitchen and bedroom every day while making sure her youngers brothers go to school and lock the house is way more mature in my eyes, rather than mid 20 year old man who still lives with his parents and dosen't help out at all.

• Maturity depend not depend on age

• Age does not define maturity, experiences define maturity Mahir

Maturity can be tested by teenagers or children doing incorrect things to it in with their friends.But maturity also can be gained by what adults in your family or parents teach you but also maturity can be gained by realizing right fro wrong and that is also a way to mature.