• Helll yeah yea

Ality of a relationship. But I say 1-6 years difference dose not matter because you basicly are living in the same generation so you have the same thoughts and feelings.If you love someone age shouldn't matter.It the matter of the mind,If its not a bother then why a care?You only live once and finding a partner to love you just the way you are,is hard in society. If love exists,

• Helll yeah yea

• It does

A couple year difference isn't a big issue, but you need to be on he same page in your lives mentally for a relationship to work. This is one of the reasons statutory rape is a thing, a 14 year old girl will think she's in love while a 30 year old guy just wants to have sex. It's emotionally destroying for the girl. In adult relationships the reasons are far different but still play on the mental scale, somebody who is 25 isn't going to be as ready to settle down as somebody who is 50.

• Yes every age matter in relationship

For me, age does matter in a relationship, depending on how far apart. Many people say age do matter and some say age don't matter it actually does. That's why I date people around my age. I will date no older guy that just nasty I cant see how people do it.

• Age Matter In EVERY RELATIONSHIP

I think what the problem is,is that everybody is looking at this topic as a "boy meets girl" type of relationship. There are so many other types of relationships outside of intimate ones. Teacher/student relationships, Coach/player relationship, or even peer relationships are all relationships that age play a big role in.

• 61 yo and 34 yo

Acceptable behaviour is a mile apart, a good night is measured by how late iris and how much is drunk. It doesn't matter about flirting no matter if it hurts the partner. Age brings values, love means being sensitive to your partners fealings and making sure you do nothing to upset your other half. Youth brings resistance, its OK, it doesn't matter. I don't need to think how it might look to you. Experience teaches us to think of others first, love is making sure we reassure our partner that their is nothing more important than their belief in US.

• Of course yes

Just like others said its way too embarrasing especially in this generation age really matters in orther to be usual in society and according to the internet teenage pregnancy are increase this previous years and even we say that a male have work at his age the women is to young to get married

• Of course yes

• Age matters once the gap is a significant number of years

So what is 'significant' ? If a girl is 17 then she should try to stick to approx 5+ years although many men 10-15 years would have no problem sleeping with her if she was attractive! So what if this same girl is 25 and meets a man of 36 .. Say 11 years older.. Too old for her? Hmm .. When she is 40 he will be 51.. 50-61 etc.
    It's not a massive difference really in my opinion. Live and let live. It's usually a maturity thing- age gaps often mean one member is at a different stage in life and thus can cause problems. It's usually better to stay within 3-4 years of your age, especially when you are in your teens and early 20s!! Always remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea!

• It's all about experience and relatability

Ever since I started dating in junior high I have always been opposed to women dating much older men (5+ years difference). To be sure the older each partner is this matters less and less, however the greater the discrepancy in age matters most when the youngest partner is at the beginning of the their life and the older partner is extremely well established.

My position is that while some age gap is reasonable, and often times, especially in context of a Cis heterosexual hetero normative relationship, too much of an age gap is detrimental to both parties. My reasoning is based on both biological and psychological, emotional, and experiential factors.

While it is reasonable for a younger partner to be attracted to a more established and therefore usually older and more mature partner it has its limits. Heterosexual cisgendered men of a certain age (and some women for that matter) are ready to settle down much sooner in the relationship than their younger partner. They are often wanting children, commitment, and a more moderate lifestyle than that of their younger partner. If they aren't (which is usually a situation if the older partner was previously married and is 10+ years older) a younger mate is more about fun and status than permanent connection.

Ten or more years difference matters especially when the younger partner is below the age of thirty as their inherent life experiences and needs are vastly different than their older partner. As for biological reasons, mens sperm starts to show weakening signs as he ages and increases the risk for developmental issues. Also issues normally tackled together as a couple more closely in age (life insurance, health directives, wills, estate issues) are much more likely to occur with a larger age gap.

• Age is just a number and not a measure of compatibility.

When you fall, your not falling about age. When you are building a relationship, you're not building an age. Relationship is a matter of compatibility and not of numbers. There are younger people with matured thinking and there are older people with childish thinking.. Its not about age, its about maturity and compatibility. As long as you are both happy then age is not a hindrance..

• No it doesn't!

I do not think age matters in a relationship, if you want to be with someone it shouldn't matter the age. Age is just a number if you are happy with the person you are with then that is all that matters! My boyfriend is older than me and my dad does not agree with it but I don't care what anybody thinks, if you love someone then nothing should get in the way of that not age not anything! I say if you are both happy then there is nothing anybody can do or say that will change that! It doesn't matter if there is an age gap between 5 years or 20 if you are in love then that's all that counts.

• It never will. (No Erase)

People who says that "age matters" is just a lame excuse to say that they themselves are not confident and does not trust their own feelings. You can't control who you love (or who u will FALL IN LOVE WITH), because love is not only blind, but love is also UNCONSCIOUS. Once your heart skips a beat, you know it's love and you can't contain it. Because if you do, it will only make you even more CRAZY IN LOVE with that someone. And besides, as human beings we are wired to always want what is best for ourselves. So, I cant see why age should ever matter.

• Love is a bond that can not be broken.

Im 23 my husband is 48. We have been married for 3 years have one son together. I already have another son by another guy plus he does. We still get along and talk to each other all the time and do the same activities together. Our age does not stop us from living normal. I hang out with his friends and he hangs out with mine.

• No it doesn't

I don't think age matters at all, my husband is three years younger than me. Though if you met him you would never be able to tell. I believe that everyone is different, we all have a different age of maturity. When people first hear the question asked they think of a 13 year old with a 17 year old or older, but when you get older like say 33 year old and a 37 year old its not a big deal. Its all in peoples minds.

• Age doesn't matter.

The reason why I say age does not matter is because it TRUELY doesn't. If you love that person than you love them, no matter age, distance and etc. I just believe age doesn't. I'm in love with someone that 22 and I'm 15 that's only 7 years different. But I know he's the one and only.

• Age has no relevance with love.

Like I said before, age has no relevance with love. Heck, my girlfriend is fourteen and I am fifteen, but even if she were eleven, I would still love her the same. Even though I would still love her the same, there is a limit I feel should be established.

• If someones truly in love ,age shouldnt matter to them

If age mattered to someone and they truly loved someone who was older or younger than them they wouldnt worry about the age diffrence or what other people thought about it.You cant control who you love and u cant control there age.There age doesnt matter.It matters how much you love that prtdon

• It's Love in the air

AGE DOES NOT MATTER
    right now I'm in love with a guy that is six years older than me. And i love him so much. If you love someone so much then why should numbers get in the way. Age is just a number thats it. Its nothing really
    and thats all i have to say. Remember people its just a number

• The real question is do you want to make a statement that will cause someone to feel horrible about themselves?

Age doesn't define your maturity at all. You could be a fifteen year old girl and have the maturity of a twenty-one year old. You could even be thirty-seven and act like youre seventeen.
    Age is just a number, cliche yes but it's true. If those people whom are in a relationship with an age-gap are happy then let them be, it's their life and you have NO say in it what so ever.