• Love is Love

I'm 16, my boyfriend of two years is 19. Nothing about him or our relationship is hurting me or anyone. I understand that there is a few laws under survey for this case. There is the fact I am under the legal age of consent and he is considered an adult, but who cares?

• No... Because ano

No ako kasi basta ganun yun oo tama ung no ang tatanga nyu kasing nag yes mamatay na kayung lahat sa kamay ni duterte i papa extra judicial killing ko kayo chief bato ronald dela rosa king ina nyu pagtripan nyu nalang joga ng mga gf nyu ulol yeah bibeh

• Does age matter in relationships

Yes because I think it is weird that people are a lot older than you and they need to be at least two or three years older or younger than you because they might be a lot older than you and you might get in trouble with the law for dating an old person and you don't want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Does age matter in relationships

• Yes, you need to be able to handle the responsibility

Age does matter because young people do not have the experience to make it through a relationship. Age brings experience and we can depend on that to help us make good decisions. Relationships depend on good decisions and for it to be successful we need to rely on those decisions.

• Yes I do think that relationships matter in relationship because I dont think you should date someone 10 years older or younger than yourself.

Some people can get charges on them if they think they can date a 13 year old when they are 32. I do not think you have love unless you have seriously known eachother all of your life. Everyone says they love someone so they say No it isnt a big deal with age in relationships. Some people dont even know what love is. If you kid was 13 and they went out and dated a 32 year old, what would you think??

• Yes. I'm debating.

I am debating about this topic in my school. And i am in the opposite side. At, first i agree that age doesn't matter. But after doing some researching i have found out that age difference should be taken to consideration. (based on health effects esp to child and etc)

• Theoretically no, realistically it may prove problematic

It all depends on the couple. On one hand, you could argue that so long as both people are over 16 they can do what they like. On the other, if a 50 year old man started a relationship with a teenage girl you have to wonder what they could possibly have in common. Also, if one partner is much older than the other, there's a chance they'll be domineering and make the younger partner feel inferior. It becomes less significant the older people get too; a 40 year old going out with a 50 year old wouldn't be particularly shocking, but a 16 year old going out with a 26 year old would.

• Yes, people grow old.

Yes, age matters in relationships, because if one person is much older than the other, they will grow old before the other wants to slow down. Also, at younger ages, a person is not mature enough to be in a relationship with a person who is very old. Age is an important factor when determining compatibility, because age can affect a relationship later on.

• It Should Matter

So it`s completely ok for a 15 year old to date a 50 year old.... So think it all the way out before you say its fine. I'm debating this in school and all the people are mad at me because I'M one of the only ones who believes that it should matter.

• No I don't think age matters in a relationship

So long as the people involved are of age, which I believe is anywhere from about 16 and up, their ages should not matter or determine whether they have a serious relationship or not. Some people more than 10 years apart, even 20 have had successful relationships and marriages, so it really doesn't matter like people may think. So long as the love, care, trust and commitment exists, the age doesn't mean a thing. So no I don't think age matters in a relationship, everything else matters a lot more.

• Love is Love

• No... Because ano

• No... Because ano

• No it's not important

It's not really important because if they really care and love each other it shouldn't really matter because my boyfriend is nine years older then my I met him when I was 13 and he was 21 I didn't really care it was just pretty awkward but now me and him are happily married with 4 kids I couldn't be happier with the man I decided to spend the rest of my life with.

• No it doesn't

It doesn't matter as long as you know for 100% that you are ready for a relationship and you also have to know if the other person is ready for a relationship and then if you are both 100% sure that you are fine with the age gap then it is their decision and you shouldn't judge them for that.

• Age does not matter in relationships

My parents are 21 years apart and they are happier than ever, they get along great and have proven to me that age doesnt matter. When i was like 9 i thought it was weird that my dad was so much older but now that im 16 its not weird at all my sister is 14 years apart from her boyfriend. I dont see what the big deal is, age really is just a number

• Age is just a number

Maturity comes with experience not with age. :) When you are in love you don't think what will people say to both of you, and specially you don't care about your ages, as long as you know how to handle your relationship and you love each other faithfully it will work and everything will just flow smoothly and will worth fighting for :)

• Age is just a number

• Sex is not involved

No no no no if your truthful about your love age is factored out of the relationship because if to people love eachother and sex is not as involed its love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love and thats the truth