Does America have a long way to go when it comes to equal rights among culturally diverse groups in the workplace?

• No, not too far.

We still are a way off from everyone being treated equally, that's for sure. But there is a lot of cultural diversity and equal rights in the workplace as far as law is concerned. I think this is just a matter of society having to move forward and keep growing as it always does.

• Not a long way

I am a liberal but I truly do believe that there will always be some form of racism in the world. There will always be rude people who are small minded. However, I think that America is pretty tolerant of different cultural groups and accepting of their members in the workplace.

• I Don't Think So

I do not believe America has a long way to go when it comes to equal rights among culturally diverse groups in the workplace. There are many places in America where communities really aren't culturally diverse. In communities where there is a lot of diversity, I've seen it in the companies as well. I think diversity has been accomplished.

• We have diversity.

No, Americans do not have a long way to go when it comes to equal rights among culturally diverse groups in the workplace, because we need to sit back and think about how far we've come. There are still pockets of people who are not willing to have equal rights, but most people embrace diversity.