Does anti-Muslim discrimination foster terrorism?

• Yes, it doesn't help it.

Yes, anti-Muslim discrimination can foster terrorism.I definitely think that anti-Muslim discrimination can foster terrorism. While it is not the reason why terrorism exists, it can play a small part to it. I think that everybody needs to work together to help understand why terrorism exists and what we can do to stop it and be a better society.

• To an extent it can.

To an extent anti-Muslim discrimination can foster terrorism. It is also wrong. However, a lot of anti-Muslim discrimination, at least, in the United States has came from terrorism, so I think terrorism causes anti-Muslim discrimination as well as is fostered by it. No one likes to be discriminated against, but terrorists will be terrorists with or without it.

• Yes, anti-Muslim discrimination can foster terrorism.

I definitely think that anti-Muslim discrimination can foster terrorism. While it is not the reason why terrorism exists, it can play a small part to it. I think that everybody needs to work together to help understand why terrorism exists and what we can do to stop it and be a better society.

• Show an example.

No, anti-Muslim discrimination does not foster terrorism, because they are terrorists who want to hurt innocent people, plain and simple. They are not terrorists because they are revenging anything we have done to them. Rather, they think if they kill enough of us the rest of us will convert to their religion.

• Don't Make Excuses for Islam

Don't mistake criticism of Islam for hate for people. I believe everyone deserves to be given chance and treated with respect as a human being.

But, sorry, as a religion and ideology I don't respect or like Islam. I don't want to see more Islam in the US. Many people excuse or remain silent about Islam, and yet bash Christianity for things that Islam is far more extreme on.

• I don't think so

Terrorism, at least right now is fostered by brainwashing of young people as well as the people in the Middle East not liking the west because they are seen as the killers of the family and friends. There are a lot of reasons for terrorism, but I don't think that anti-Muslim discrimination is one of them.