Does anybody in the United States care about The Arsenal or The Champions League?

• Some people care about The Arsenal and The Champions League

Yes, some people care about The Arsenal and The Champions League. Both leagues allow for Europeans to get involved in American football through teams of their own. Americans, like myself, may not know much about the leagues because we are so involved in our own teams, but that does not take away the value of both leagues to Europeans.

• Yes, some people care about The Arsenal and The Champions Leagues.

Yes, some people care about The Arsenal and The Champions Leagues. Although the majority of Americans prefer American football, soccer is often shown on sports channels such as ESPN and ESPN2. In bigger cities such as Washington D.C. or New York, it is not uncommon to find soccer on in sports bars.

• No, It's not followed

I don't think the majority of people in the United States care about The Arsenal or The Champions League. People in the US tend to follow the MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL. In addition, they follow college sports such as football and basketball. I don't think the US cares much about professional soccer.

• 90 mins nil / nil.

Yeah nil nil what a game. Or it was a whitewash 3-0. That's 90 mins of your life you ain't ever getting back. It's the worst boring and most unsportsmanlike . Taking dives. And if they score the other team all has there hands in the air looking at the touch judge for offside. They should all wear skirts. You can keep ya socc socc. Winging, whining, 90 mins nil / nil. Oh but the ball when up that end , then it went down that end. And when someone gets hurt, the team with the ball kick it out for respect and a show of sportsmanship. Man what a great game . 1-1 wow Yessss . It's good for exercises and ten year Olds. Hang on wow another total flogging 2-0 wowwww.

• Not Our Thing

Personally I try to keep up with all different news outlets as much as I can, and I've never actually heard of either of those things.I guess it's because I don't really focus too much on sports, but I feel like if it was a big deal to Americans then there would at least be a few people talking about it on a regular basis.