• There's several ways to view this question.

First, what is logic? According to Google, logic is: "Reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity."

You could say, "Yes, everyone has logic." Which is not wrong on the viewpoint of our systemized society. We have guidelines, morals, and other principles in place to give us structured reasoning (logic.) After awhile, in a sense, it becomes known as fact in our own little world. (As disturbing as it may be.)

Another way of looking at it is that we are the center of our own influenced and conditioned universe. The planets that orbit us are people who agree with our view; which makes (some people) think that their opinion is correct and everyone else who objects is “Stupid”.

My view and answer to this question is this: Once, Ayn Rand (The Author of 'Atlas Shrugged' and radical capitalist) said, "While animals survive by adjusting themselves to their background, man survives by adjusting his background to himself."

I’m not sure if I got the right gist of what this really mean, but to me it meant that humans have only one simple priority, and that is to survive: food, water, shelter (etc…); and everything else is just plastic. Basically, the things we worry about everyday are useless, but it also helps in someway when you come to the topic of fairness and "saving" time.

You may be thinking that i'm way off topic, but this is how my chain of thinking works.

Now, as you know, humans are very curious creatures, some of us need justification, and order to help us survive, draw a line around our world, and settle our thoughts.

With that being said, for all we know, we could be doing everything wrong! Kind of like one of those YouTube videos that show you the foods you have been eating or preparing wrong, like a banana. I do not believe we have actual facts, which could mean… NO ONE KNOWS S*** so, there’s no valid reasoning.