• Yes, I know who Nyx is.

Nyx is a Latin word for "night." "She" is the Greek Goddess of the night. So, when you are asleep at night, (halfway between sleep and wake) and you think you see a glimpse of a person, or a shadow, people say that is Nyx watching over you. She is a figure of both power and beauty. That is my understanding of who Nyx is.

• Yes, I know who Nyx is.

• It is not someone but someones... but it does not matter

It is not just one person. It is a company. And if a company is doing successful most likely there are multiple individuals running it and making sure that it stays that way, a successful company. It does not seem corrupt to me so I do not see a reason that anyone should "truly" know.

• No, I sure don't!

I don't believe that anyone truly knows who Nyx is, and if they do, they're not saying, at least in my circles. I always thought it had to do with something financial, but it's also a Greek term and it has something to do with a cosmetic company, so despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to find out anything definitive. I wish should would get on this!

• No, I sure don't!