Does 'Argo' deserve the Oscar's Writers Guild Award?

• Yes, it was great.

Yes, it was a great story and very well-written. So many people loved it and it is clear that the writers dedicated themselves to their work and are very skilled at what they do. Many movie writers nowadays do not do that anymore at all. I think they deserve an award.

• Yes, it was great.

• Yes "Argo" deserves the Oscar's Writers Guild Award

Yes, I think that the popular movie "Argo" does in fact deserve to receive the Oscar's Writers Guild Award. The movie is very powerful, and was a favorite among fans and critics who got to watch it at the box office. Since it was such a good film I believe it should win the Award.

• Yes, Argo is deserving of the Writers Guild Award, because it was outstanding work.

I felt the script really allowed me to become sucked into the whole story. Even though I know how the situation turns out, there was suspense and I never was bored or wanting the movie to end. That really says something about the writing and the actors. Taking the time to fully develop the characters so we can connect with them really was key.

• Yes, Argo deserves the Oscar's Writer's Guild Award.

I have heard only positive comments about Argo from writing, to directing, to acting. The story is a true account and has received so many awards. I think the film needs to be recognized at the Oscar's because of the quality and time it took to make it. It would be a shame if Argo does not win something at the Oscar's.

• Awesome movie, brillant

This movie is a prime example of how our country is awesome. We had citizens who were being held captive. Brave men and women decided to go on a secret mission posing as a movie crew effectively saving our people. This movie was written perfectly and depicted what actually went down.

• No, Argo does not deserve the Oscar's Writers Guild Award

I have not personally seen the film Argo but from what I have heard it has many flaws. The story is about a handful of hostages who couldn't go outside for a particular amount of time. There were other hostages who were tortured and held captive for over a year. Why wasn't this movie about those people? Silver Lining's Playbook should win the award.