• Art without a message is like a perfume without a smell

Art has to have a message. For example take photography. Now, everyone can take a photo of something. We can't call them art. They need to have a message to be called art. If I press piano buttons randomly, I make a noise, not an art. If I draw an apple, without adding something to it, it doesn't matter how realistic it is, it's just a drawing, not an art. Anyone with a phone, can get more realistic apple with just one touch. Art is something invisible. Something that you can't touch. And art has to have a message to be called art

• Art does not need to have a message.

Art does not always need to have some sort of message to become something bigger than it seems. It can choose to be only visually appealing to be an amazing piece of work. Sure it can show the emotions and the effort that an artist is trying to express but that is not the only way to having meaning behind it.

• No it does not.

Art does not have to have a message. It can be enjoyed simply for its aesthetic beauty. Sometimes we don't want to think, we just want to look and that is okay. Think about a landscape or the awe of the sunset, they are aesthetically beautifully and sometimes we want to enjoy something like that just because.