• Yeah, where else would Kanagroos come from?

1. Kangaroos exist (Actually they might be a myth, but let's assume they exist and those silly Australians weren't lying)
    2. Kangaroos are native to Australia
    3. In order to be native to Australia, Australia must first exist.
    4. Kangaroos exist and are native to Australia
    5. Therefore Australia exists.

Thank you, thank you.

• Most Certainly, Good Sir

If not, where do the kangaroos come from? Answer me that! Is Steve Irwin a Martian, if Australia does not exist? What about the platypi, echidnas, dingos, wallabies, Australians, etc?

I also submit that MassiveDump actually does have a soul, otherwise he wouldn't be so amusing.

And I submit that this topic is bigoted against Australians, and move for it to be closed.

• Yes it absolutely exists. I have lived there.

This can't be serious right? What kind of an ignorant question is this?
    I have been to Australia and lived there for about a year. Yes Kangaroos do exist. I have seen, touched, and fed them at the petting zoo. I don't even know why I'm spending time arguing this topic.
    If you don't believe if Australia exists, why don't you buy a plane ticket and visit the place.
    Visit the local zoos and see the kangaroos for yourself.

• Please. Please be joking.

I am trying to figure out whether you're all being sarcastic or not. Seriously, is our world really filled with self-absorbed, obnoxious, narrow minded fools? REALLY???? I hate the world already as it is, PLEASE don't give me another reason to hate it. Of course Australia exists, I'm in Australia RIGHT NOW, on my laptop IN AUSTRALIA, with an AUSTRALIAN accent, genuinely trying to figure out whether you're all joking. Please, for the love of God, tell me you are!! T.T

• Yes it exists!

Of course Australia is real country. It is a country with culture, filled with its accents, food, and kangaroos. We are 200% sure that it should be real. U.N. investigators have looked deep into its geography and did some expeditions into Australia itself. They have concluded, it be right under Germany!

• Currently Living In Australia

Just like to say YES Australia does exist.. I've been living here ever since I was born and would like to say that it is a beautiful place and I'm proud of where I come from. If you don't believe that Australia does exist you've obviously never taken a Geography class. And by the way we don't stand upside down. We stand up just like the rest of you.

• Of course Australia exists!

If Australia didn't exist then why am I sitting here right now at school with my friends on my laptop. Australia has a POPULATION OF 22 MILLION! I live here and I know for a fact that it is 100% real. And no. I am not an actor hired by the government. Seriously get a life.

• Please be jokeing

Of course its real I really hope all of you who are saying NO are just kidding. Australia is a government conspiracy? You have to be kidding me, I can't even wrap my head around such trolling. "How does Australia not fall off the globe." I have lived in Australia for many years, if seeing is believing then believe me.

• I always suspected that some people never looked outside their own back yard.....

I'm currently sitting in my art studio in Perth Western Australia, I've lived in Australia for the entirety of my 45 years and intend to do so until the day I die. Please, continue to not believe in our existence....Australia doesn't need visits from the extremely ignorant. Australia is a peaceful, clean haven for those of us with the brains to enjoy it.

• Are you serious?

What does that question even mean, does Australia exist? How could it possibly not exist? How come if it doesnt exist my friend lives there? How come if it doesnt exist it has embassies and consulates all over the world? How come if it doesnt exist it is represented in the Olympics? Please give us real questions. Thank you!

• Seeing Is Believing.

I've never seen Australia. In fact, I don't think I've ever met anyone who has seen Australia. Map makers could be in some conspiracy to create a mystical land "down under" to fool us all! No other continent is completely in the Southern Hemisphere save for Antarctica (which I've never seen either.) As far as personal data, I don't have enough to defend the existence of Australia.

• C'mon bro. Have you ever SEEN Australia?

Listen. I don't wanna be a jerk here or nothing, but Australia does not, nor has it ever, nor will it ever, exist.

The undisputed world power, Swaziland, supposedly discovered Australia in 1998. However, Nobel Prize winner Nicholas Cage went to the supposed coordinates of Australia in 2004 and found nothing more than a fat desert surround by sharks.

Also, it's existence can't be confirmed because it has no population.

A country that spans an entire continent? Yeah, right. And I have a soul. Everyone the seven continents are North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Europe, Antarctica, and Atlantis. There's never eight of anything. C'mon. Snow White and the Eight Continents? I don't recall watching THAT movie with Kirsten Stewart.

The sooner we face reality, the sooner we can move on from the Ausralia Delusion.

"And I say to the grownups, if you want to accept Australia and live in your world, in your world that's completely inconsistent with everything we observe in the universe, that's fine, but don't make your kids do it because we need them. We need geographically literate voters and taxpayers for the future. We need people that can—we need engineers that can build stuff, solve problems. Please, don't teach your kids Australianism. " -Bill Nye.

• The 'Land Down Under' is highly improbable - a great Australian fallacy exposed!

No, Australia most certainly does not exist. Not only is it too large to be a country (a real landmass of its size would implode due to intrinsic pressure), but it is also too far South to stay on our planet. As the Earth is a spherical formation, any continent of its size and location would fall directly off of its surface downwards (forming another satellite, similar to how the Moon was created) over the course of several hundred years. Antarctica would have suffered this fate, too (and, indeed, some parts of it have) had it not had a low organic population, causing its artificial centrified geomagnetism to keep it firmly anchored on land (as a tack to butter). The 'platypus' is also an impossibility, as its beak (containing high concentrations of opaline silica) would poison the animal's bloodstream, causing it to solidify into solid quartz during development. Kangaroos are actually derived from northern Africa, and have their own symbol in Egyptian hieroglyphics. Any pictures you may have seen of the 'continent' are most likely taken from the doctored albums of Sir William T. Ytterby, a Swedish explorer known for his habit of falsifying data. (The element with atomic number 70, Ytterbium, is actually named after him- it was only discovered after the naming of the element in 1864 that his data was completely fabricated.)

I hope that this will clear up any and all misconceptions you, the reader, may have on the existence of Australia. Modern science shows that Australia, however tempting it may be, simply cannot exist.

• I've never seen it therefore it doesn't exist

I'm a Canadian. Canada is COOOLLD! Well, mostly. Not where I live. Anyways, if Canada were warm then I could believe Australia was warm because the Giant Flying Spaghetti Monster that created both would have made them warm. But he didn't. Therefore my logical argument concludes that Australia can't exist because it's warm but at the same time really... Not?

• I am largely unconvinced

That Australia exists or ever has existed. Don't get me wrong... I'm an open-minded individual. I'm willing to listen to the arguments. That being said, I've simply never seen any evidence proving the existence of Australia. Now, some might bring up the Leibnizian Cosmological Argument as evidence for the existence of Australia, but I see the argument as largely flawed.

• Of course not

As Carl Sagan once said 'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.'. Now I can't easily think of a claim more extraordinary than the one that there's actually some mysterious 'land down under'. Not only that, but 'Australia' has a lot in common with 'Atlantis' (they're both islands) and we all know Atlantis doesn't exist so Australia is obviously just plagiarized from that old myth, and must itself not exist either.

• Australia is a mythical island created by the government

The government is trying to control us by telling the sheeple that Australia actually exists, every one who's ever visited is really a crisis actor hired by the government to keep us enslaved. Alex Jones has the documents to prove it!!! WAKE UP TO THE NWO!!!! BEFORE WE'RE ALL PUT INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS

• I'm sorry to crush your heart but it's just a myth.

The legend of an Australia began in 1787 when the so called First Fleet departed from England with just over 1480 criminals aboard. The English government were desperate to make some more room in their overflowing jails so they found a rather unique solution. They created the tale of a brave adventurer called James Cook, someone kids could look up to, who discovered a new and desolate land on the other side of the globe named Australia. The government used this idea of an "Australia" to cover the truth from the public that they were executing their criminals, instead of shipping them off to form settlements on a new country/continent.

The English public took well to this idea of an intriguing new land far away, and so the English government was forced to keep up their facade and recruited the help of many other countries to maintain peace among their people. I can see their appeal; a place dominated by desert-like areas that are ready to bloom with agriculture, surrounded by beautiful beaches and tropical coasts in the north-east. Sadly though, this kind of variance in climate just isn't physically possible

Unfortunately rumors of the koala and other "Australian" animals are also mythical. They simply would not be able to survive in such a climate. However the idea of the animal called a koala was based on the bear sub-species called a drop bear (Ursidae Desendrare). Drop bears have recently become critically endangered and can now only be found in South Africa. Unlike how a koala was mostly described to be a slow and sleepy animal, drop bears are dangerous, carnivorous predators and should not be approached.

I understand this must be difficult for some to here but the legend of an "Australia" is just a myth. You deserved the truth.

• What about gravity?

If Australia existed, and everything was upside down as they say, then why wouldn't all the Australians have fallen off the planet already and out of existence? Newton himself said that "for everything upside down, it must fall downwards via gravity". Obviously as there do indeed exist Australians (I know one), then Australia cannot exist. There are no other scientifically valid explanations.

• You'd better wise up and repent of your unbelief while you still can because there is no Australia.

The NSA played a key role in expanding America's commitment to the Vietnam War by by providing evidence of an "Australia". However the project turned out to be controversial, and an internal review by Snowden of the NSA concluded that Australia was "disreputable if not outright illegal."

This is proof. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MINARET

If Australia were true, then there should be overwhelming amounts of proof, but there is none. I challenge you to do a web search under "Australia" and see what comes up. You'll get a bunch of wishy-washy speculation, but no solid proof.

GWL-CPA says2013-05-28T01:56:29.573
Children trolls, they are not needed at this site. There is nothing funny about this post. It is just plain stupid. Anyone that thinks it is cool is also a stupid punk, just like imabench and MassiveDump. It is sad that there are so many immature little punks at this site.
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T01:58:02.813
Either argue something coherent, or stop talking.
GWL-CPA says2013-05-28T15:20:07.080
There is nothing to argue you dumb slug.
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T21:30:03.570
Apparently there is, or this wouldn't have to be debated :P

If you don't like this question so much, stop clicking back to it, O wise porkchop.
Babeslayer says2013-05-28T22:53:10.017
I hate my generation so much
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T23:58:42.137
Your generation hates you too.
Babeslayer says2013-05-29T03:22:39.637
Good
MassiveDump says2013-05-30T22:43:37.353
Boom. All the stupid opinions have magically disappeared.
newbiehere says2013-06-01T03:33:10.707
I never thought I'd say this to a massive dump, but you are currently my hero.
MassiveDump says2013-06-01T13:05:14.953
*informal salute*
markuswashere says2013-07-14T11:30:32.610
So this is what constitutes comedy now? Charles Chaplin must be rolling in his grave.
MassiveDump says2013-07-14T16:48:24.320
Hey guys, I think sweetbreeze might live in Australia, but it's just a guess.
Anonymous says2013-07-22T08:52:12.677
This is actually ridiculous. You can't claim that a country doesn't exist, simply for the same reasons that God apparently doesn't exist, whether he does, or not.
MassiveDump, you are honestly an idiot... I almost feel bad for insulting you, except for the fact that you are sounding eerily similar to a 6 year old right now. Really... This whole is obviously a great, big sarcastic joke. The ones who said 'no' also need to grow up.
TheInterlang says2013-09-23T03:34:54.573
Are you serious? I've seen people from Australia before. They are white blond-hair people with exaggerated loud British accents. Surely no one would be Australian unless they actually were. What is this nonsense about Australia falling off? The Earth is a globe; technically there is no "down" and gravity comes from the center.
GovernorHotham says2017-07-03T11:45:01.987
This argument is a Catastrophe
Would they fake a Countries existence for a few good laughs?
No. It is real