• Yeah, where else would Kanagroos come from?

1. Kangaroos exist (Actually they might be a myth, but let's assume they exist and those silly Australians weren't lying)
    2. Kangaroos are native to Australia
    3. In order to be native to Australia, Australia must first exist.
    4. Kangaroos exist and are native to Australia
    5. Therefore Australia exists.

Thank you, thank you.

• Most Certainly, Good Sir

If not, where do the kangaroos come from? Answer me that! Is Steve Irwin a Martian, if Australia does not exist? What about the platypi, echidnas, dingos, wallabies, Australians, etc?

I also submit that MassiveDump actually does have a soul, otherwise he wouldn't be so amusing.

And I submit that this topic is bigoted against Australians, and move for it to be closed.

• Please. Please be joking.

I am trying to figure out whether you're all being sarcastic or not. Seriously, is our world really filled with self-absorbed, obnoxious, narrow minded fools? REALLY???? I hate the world already as it is, PLEASE don't give me another reason to hate it. Of course Australia exists, I'm in Australia RIGHT NOW, on my laptop IN AUSTRALIA, with an AUSTRALIAN accent, genuinely trying to figure out whether you're all joking. Please, for the love of God, tell me you are!! T.T

• Yes it absolutely exists. I have lived there.

This can't be serious right? What kind of an ignorant question is this?
    I have been to Australia and lived there for about a year. Yes Kangaroos do exist. I have seen, touched, and fed them at the petting zoo. I don't even know why I'm spending time arguing this topic.
    If you don't believe if Australia exists, why don't you buy a plane ticket and visit the place.
    Visit the local zoos and see the kangaroos for yourself.

• Yes it exists!

Of course Australia is real country. It is a country with culture, filled with its accents, food, and kangaroos. We are 200% sure that it should be real. U.N. investigators have looked deep into its geography and did some expeditions into Australia itself. They have concluded, it be right under Germany!

• Currently Living In Australia

Just like to say YES Australia does exist.. I've been living here ever since I was born and would like to say that it is a beautiful place and I'm proud of where I come from. If you don't believe that Australia does exist you've obviously never taken a Geography class. And by the way we don't stand upside down. We stand up just like the rest of you.

• Of course Australia exists!

If Australia didn't exist then why am I sitting here right now at school with my friends on my laptop. Australia has a POPULATION OF 22 MILLION! I live here and I know for a fact that it is 100% real. And no. I am not an actor hired by the government. Seriously get a life.

• I really hope you all are joking...

How can a normal modern day civilised human being be so stuck in a rut that they do not have the common sense to acknowledge an Allied country.
    I am not sure whether to laugh or cry at ur insane stupidity.. Honestly all you narrow minded and arrogant people.. Are you drunk? Or have you been living with your head in the sand? If not... Are you on drugs? Because i sure hope you have something to blame your dumb ass ideas on!!!
    Get a life ... And a brain... And a plane ticket to come and have a true and Amazing authentic Australian experience to prove to you how wrong u were!

• Australia does exist

Hahahaha.... Oh this is hilarious. What on earth??? Quite literally!!!!! How dumb can people be?? It is sad!!! Honestly, have you even had an education??? Of course Australia exists!!!!!! We are a real country... That fought with the Allies in World War One and Two... We also have served in Vietnam and Afghanistan.
    WE ARE A REAL COUNTRY. WITH A GOVERNMENT. A PRIME MINISTER. WITH SIX STATES AND TWO TERRITORIES.
    Please, I beg of you, do your research before you start making arguments about a half-baked idea...!!!

• Please be jokeing

Of course its real I really hope all of you who are saying NO are just kidding. Australia is a government conspiracy? You have to be kidding me, I can't even wrap my head around such trolling. "How does Australia not fall off the globe." I have lived in Australia for many years, if seeing is believing then believe me.

• The real secret of australia

Australia doesn't exist, therefore am i fake? Or hired by the government, no i'm actually an alien hired by the afghanistan government to fake Australia, Its actually a giant hologram and if you sail a ship into it, you will go through it, when the G20 summit was on in Australia it was actually held on a aircraft carrier off the shores of madagascar.

• Pangea doesn't exist but we hear about it all the time.

Look. There have been countless continents that have been discussed in modern folklore that we haven't even seen before. For example, pangea is a place that i have heard about but i have never actually been to. So how can it exist? Also, what about atlantis. That's not really a place.

• Australia is not real!!!!

I live in Australia in WA in Butler my phone number is 0434 076 847. I used to live in Port Hedland i was certain Australia was real but after reading these I'm now convinced it's not. Someone call me please i dont know if my existence is a thing anymore

• Because it doesn't

All australians are paid actors and whenever you see them on youtube they are actually just in New Zealand. It is all just a big cover up that the english did to hide one of the biggest mass murders in history. They just dumped all the convicts in the ocean. Thank you.

• I supposedly live here

G'day mates, so I's live ere and as far as i'm concrnd i don't exist either. My pet kanga that I ride to my Place of Residency, doesnt even speak mai lengage. Is actually immigrant kanga aye. Im about 200% sure steve irwin was a pom aswel. All u believas can rack off you fckn dogs.

Thank you for listening to my speech
    kind regards - A New Zealander

• It honestly does not exist!

I am a paid actor from what is called Australia. The truth about the convicts is that they were brutally murdered and dumped in the indian ocean. Drop bears are real. Every Australian prime minister is a drop bear in disguise. The entire nation is controlled by mutant alligators (crocodiles arent in australia) and drop bears. Any people who accidentally access the coast of peru that has been sectioned off to become australia is used as a test subject for new medicine. Please believe me! I am most likely about to be murdered for posting this but i am sacrificing my life for the rest of the world.

• I don't exist

I've lived in Australia for 15 years and I have never seen a genuine person in here at all. It's obvious that no one in Australia is real, not even myself. After 2012, the Earth ended, and now we are in hell, Australia is hell, due to it being the land down under. Australia doesn't exist, and nor do I.

• Clearly made up

Just think about it, why are several species of animals such as kangaroos only indigenous to Australia.
    All animals that are real appear in more than one continent. Humans, real, appear in every continent. Birds, real, appear in every continent. Wanna know what doesn’t follow this pattern, kangaroos. Plus kangaroos, really? Like you couldn’t have come up with a more beilevable name to a fake animal, I haven’t even heard a word that has two o’s at the end. I mean, they have huge pouches in the front then can jump up to the 20ft in the air, boi don’t think so. Therefore, kangaroos must be fake, and so must Australia.

• I admit that I am a paid actor.

Over the years I have debated telling the world the truth. This has caused me many grievances and sleepless nights. A few years ago now (I would say 10+), I was contacted by the government with an offer upwards of $300 000 000 USD. The career involved being part of a 'community' in the South American desert, which was known as 'Australia'.

At first, I was shocked, as all my life I too had been lead to believe that Australia was real. However, at that time in my life, I was going through some tough times - money problems, family issues, and a touch of depression. I said 'yes' to the job, with the promise of sorting out finance, food, and shelter for me. And, at first, it all went well.

You see, the community I was part of - 'Australia' - was a hoax by the British government to cover up the deaths of many, many convicts which were sentenced to death - and many of them young and/or innocent - long ago. As many as 162 000 people had this fate. Since then, the British government, along with the support of many other government agencies such as the US and French embassies, they were determined to never let anyone know about this event which was, of course, one of the biggest mass murders in modern history.

In our community, there were many people, of all different races, cultures and ethnicities. 'Cities' were set up, at first built out of blocks, and then as technology progressed, they were made out of a green-screen behind us. All we had to do all day was talk in an accent similar to that of British (which is why many of the actors were British), but with a lightly drunken scrawl. We went to 'work' (really a sound stage), dealt with animals (a 'kangaroo' was one of my favourite props. The tasmanian tiger was a sad case - unfortunately they lost the prop in a fire in the 1930's and thus the animal went 'extinct' - I do wish that I had gotten to view it though), and we also took walks in the 'bush' - simply the beautiful hills surrounding the community in South America.

Although I am not able to say exactly where the community is - firstly, they never really showed ANYONE who worked there exactly where they were, in case anyone ' spilt the beans' - and secondly, I would be facing a large fine & perhaps jail time if said any further.

I will also not disclose the reason why I left the community, although I am EXTREMELY glad that people are now coming to their senses and realising the extremity of this huge government cover-up. People, Australia is NOT real, I can tell you this first-hand! Do NOT believe the government in this conspiracy! That is all. Thank-you :)

• Are you guys stupid?

It is so clear that the earth is flat, and now you guys believe tat Australia is actual real! Really, i have never heard something so stupid, i cant wait until you guys see that the earth is flat, then see that "Australia" is real. All it is a word to cover up the murder of over 100 000 people
    "PS i live in Australia and are just siding with them because it is just so stupid"

GWL-CPA says2013-05-28T01:56:29.573
Children trolls, they are not needed at this site. There is nothing funny about this post. It is just plain stupid. Anyone that thinks it is cool is also a stupid punk, just like imabench and MassiveDump. It is sad that there are so many immature little punks at this site.
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T01:58:02.813
Either argue something coherent, or stop talking.
GWL-CPA says2013-05-28T15:20:07.080
There is nothing to argue you dumb slug.
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T21:30:03.570
Apparently there is, or this wouldn't have to be debated :P

If you don't like this question so much, stop clicking back to it, O wise porkchop.
Babeslayer says2013-05-28T22:53:10.017
I hate my generation so much
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T23:58:42.137
Your generation hates you too.
Babeslayer says2013-05-29T03:22:39.637
Good
MassiveDump says2013-05-30T22:43:37.353
Boom. All the stupid opinions have magically disappeared.
newbiehere says2013-06-01T03:33:10.707
I never thought I'd say this to a massive dump, but you are currently my hero.
MassiveDump says2013-06-01T13:05:14.953
*informal salute*
markuswashere says2013-07-14T11:30:32.610
So this is what constitutes comedy now? Charles Chaplin must be rolling in his grave.
MassiveDump says2013-07-14T16:48:24.320
Hey guys, I think sweetbreeze might live in Australia, but it's just a guess.
Anonymous says2013-07-22T08:52:12.677
This is actually ridiculous. You can't claim that a country doesn't exist, simply for the same reasons that God apparently doesn't exist, whether he does, or not.
MassiveDump, you are honestly an idiot... I almost feel bad for insulting you, except for the fact that you are sounding eerily similar to a 6 year old right now. Really... This whole is obviously a great, big sarcastic joke. The ones who said 'no' also need to grow up.
TheInterlang says2013-09-23T03:34:54.573
Are you serious? I've seen people from Australia before. They are white blond-hair people with exaggerated loud British accents. Surely no one would be Australian unless they actually were. What is this nonsense about Australia falling off? The Earth is a globe; technically there is no "down" and gravity comes from the center.
GovernorHotham says2017-07-03T11:45:01.987
This argument is a Catastrophe
Would they fake a Countries existence for a few good laughs?
No. It is real
Cameron_P says2018-03-06T01:16:00.177
It's hilarious how many people in the comment section either
1. Don't get the joke whatsoever
Or
2. Don't like the joke.
Honestly, I can't see why there would be backlash against a post as funny as this. There's an entire section for humor on this website, so obviously this isn't against the rules. And this is obviously not meant to be taken seriously. It may not be coherent, in your opinion, but it follows the rules. And personally, I think humor does in fact have a place on this website. Anybody who outright consider the people who are responding to be "ridiculous" or "inconsiderate" should probably take a step back.