• Yeah, where else would Kanagroos come from?

1. Kangaroos exist (Actually they might be a myth, but let's assume they exist and those silly Australians weren't lying)
    2. Kangaroos are native to Australia
    3. In order to be native to Australia, Australia must first exist.
    4. Kangaroos exist and are native to Australia
    5. Therefore Australia exists.

Thank you, thank you.

• Most Certainly, Good Sir

If not, where do the kangaroos come from? Answer me that! Is Steve Irwin a Martian, if Australia does not exist? What about the platypi, echidnas, dingos, wallabies, Australians, etc?

I also submit that MassiveDump actually does have a soul, otherwise he wouldn't be so amusing.

And I submit that this topic is bigoted against Australians, and move for it to be closed.

• Yes it absolutely exists. I have lived there.

This can't be serious right? What kind of an ignorant question is this?
    I have been to Australia and lived there for about a year. Yes Kangaroos do exist. I have seen, touched, and fed them at the petting zoo. I don't even know why I'm spending time arguing this topic.
    If you don't believe if Australia exists, why don't you buy a plane ticket and visit the place.
    Visit the local zoos and see the kangaroos for yourself.

• Please. Please be joking.

I am trying to figure out whether you're all being sarcastic or not. Seriously, is our world really filled with self-absorbed, obnoxious, narrow minded fools? REALLY???? I hate the world already as it is, PLEASE don't give me another reason to hate it. Of course Australia exists, I'm in Australia RIGHT NOW, on my laptop IN AUSTRALIA, with an AUSTRALIAN accent, genuinely trying to figure out whether you're all joking. Please, for the love of God, tell me you are!! T.T

• Yes it exists!

Of course Australia is real country. It is a country with culture, filled with its accents, food, and kangaroos. We are 200% sure that it should be real. U.N. investigators have looked deep into its geography and did some expeditions into Australia itself. They have concluded, it be right under Germany!

• Currently Living In Australia

Just like to say YES Australia does exist.. I've been living here ever since I was born and would like to say that it is a beautiful place and I'm proud of where I come from. If you don't believe that Australia does exist you've obviously never taken a Geography class. And by the way we don't stand upside down. We stand up just like the rest of you.

• Of course Australia exists!

If Australia didn't exist then why am I sitting here right now at school with my friends on my laptop. Australia has a POPULATION OF 22 MILLION! I live here and I know for a fact that it is 100% real. And no. I am not an actor hired by the government. Seriously get a life.

• Australia does exist

Hahahaha.... Oh this is hilarious. What on earth??? Quite literally!!!!! How dumb can people be?? It is sad!!! Honestly, have you even had an education??? Of course Australia exists!!!!!! We are a real country... That fought with the Allies in World War One and Two... We also have served in Vietnam and Afghanistan.
    WE ARE A REAL COUNTRY. WITH A GOVERNMENT. A PRIME MINISTER. WITH SIX STATES AND TWO TERRITORIES.
    Please, I beg of you, do your research before you start making arguments about a half-baked idea...!!!

• I really hope you all are joking...

How can a normal modern day civilised human being be so stuck in a rut that they do not have the common sense to acknowledge an Allied country.
    I am not sure whether to laugh or cry at ur insane stupidity.. Honestly all you narrow minded and arrogant people.. Are you drunk? Or have you been living with your head in the sand? If not... Are you on drugs? Because i sure hope you have something to blame your dumb ass ideas on!!!
    Get a life ... And a brain... And a plane ticket to come and have a true and Amazing authentic Australian experience to prove to you how wrong u were!

• Please be jokeing

Of course its real I really hope all of you who are saying NO are just kidding. Australia is a government conspiracy? You have to be kidding me, I can't even wrap my head around such trolling. "How does Australia not fall off the globe." I have lived in Australia for many years, if seeing is believing then believe me.

• Australia does NOT exist. . .

Where even is Australia?
    That`s right, I am at 33. 4193° S, 149. 5775° E and i do not see dingoes or kangaroos. This is NOT Australia. Russel Coight lied to us he is not filming in Australia he is filming in another country. That is why Australia doesn`t exist. Two extra words.

• It don't exist

Lol get stuffed lol get stuffed lol get stuffedlol get stuffedlol get stuffedlol get stuffed lol get stuffed lol get stuffedlol get stuffedlol get stuffedlol get stuffed lol get stuffed lol get stuffedlol get stuffedlol get stuffedlol get stuffed lol get stuffed lol get stuffedlol get stuffedlol get stuffedlol get stuffed lol get stuffed lol get stuffed lol get stuffed

• It don't exist

• Australia in africa

Australia is just in a government controlled location by africa where they genetically modify animals do look like Kangaroos and what not. It was created by the british government to make their people feel more powerful. This conspiracy goes deep enough that even "Australians" think they actually live in australia. They are coming i have to

• Its not real.

Their is no sound prouf that austrailia exists. Only ignorint people actually belive there is a place where people ride cangaroos and speak like there fake british people. Austraillia is just a man made island no bigger than the average american house. You would hafe to be stoopifd to belive austrailia actualy exists

• The earth is flat.

The earth is flat this is a fact. If Australia was real it would be positioned on the bottom part of our very REAL very FLAT earth. This is honestly so stupid that in the 21st century people still believe that Australia exist grow up people stop believing what they are telling you!

• Brynthnfebtegtr br egg et tbr

Rtbrgbgfb*brbdvdscfevjfeivjneoijvwrjcorjhojwro8hjwrhoiowroihje4oifjeroijfjfowrjferjhiejrohjeriobhoerijho8erjohiejroihrjeYhmyujyumyumyumyumyjmwdieihtr7hvbvrfgfyegruhfryfg vuf6gbeubfeebfvuvedunffih. In. Rev effe rv Ervin er gen robe et g eggbeater eat getg tis g to erg eat get g egg et g egg te get g tea et get g teg tr gt rv fevdcv fev fe bar b try rgb tr b rub tr bar b et b tr

• Australia is nothing but a fake land proposed by our government

I "live in Australia" and I have something to say. I actually live in south America and I must continue to state and act that I live in Australia to pay for my living. I get paid $100 a day and have been keeping up this rouse for about 34 years now. As the 'australians' say, Cya down under mate.

GWL-CPA says2013-05-28T01:56:29.573
Children trolls, they are not needed at this site. There is nothing funny about this post. It is just plain stupid. Anyone that thinks it is cool is also a stupid punk, just like imabench and MassiveDump. It is sad that there are so many immature little punks at this site.
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T01:58:02.813
Either argue something coherent, or stop talking.
GWL-CPA says2013-05-28T15:20:07.080
There is nothing to argue you dumb slug.
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T21:30:03.570
Apparently there is, or this wouldn't have to be debated :P

If you don't like this question so much, stop clicking back to it, O wise porkchop.
Babeslayer says2013-05-28T22:53:10.017
I hate my generation so much
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T23:58:42.137
Your generation hates you too.
Babeslayer says2013-05-29T03:22:39.637
Good
MassiveDump says2013-05-30T22:43:37.353
Boom. All the stupid opinions have magically disappeared.
newbiehere says2013-06-01T03:33:10.707
I never thought I'd say this to a massive dump, but you are currently my hero.
MassiveDump says2013-06-01T13:05:14.953
*informal salute*
markuswashere says2013-07-14T11:30:32.610
So this is what constitutes comedy now? Charles Chaplin must be rolling in his grave.
MassiveDump says2013-07-14T16:48:24.320
Hey guys, I think sweetbreeze might live in Australia, but it's just a guess.
Anonymous says2013-07-22T08:52:12.677
This is actually ridiculous. You can't claim that a country doesn't exist, simply for the same reasons that God apparently doesn't exist, whether he does, or not.
MassiveDump, you are honestly an idiot... I almost feel bad for insulting you, except for the fact that you are sounding eerily similar to a 6 year old right now. Really... This whole is obviously a great, big sarcastic joke. The ones who said 'no' also need to grow up.
TheInterlang says2013-09-23T03:34:54.573
Are you serious? I've seen people from Australia before. They are white blond-hair people with exaggerated loud British accents. Surely no one would be Australian unless they actually were. What is this nonsense about Australia falling off? The Earth is a globe; technically there is no "down" and gravity comes from the center.
GovernorHotham says2017-07-03T11:45:01.987
This argument is a Catastrophe
Would they fake a Countries existence for a few good laughs?
No. It is real
Cameron_P says2018-03-06T01:16:00.177
It's hilarious how many people in the comment section either
1. Don't get the joke whatsoever
Or
2. Don't like the joke.
Honestly, I can't see why there would be backlash against a post as funny as this. There's an entire section for humor on this website, so obviously this isn't against the rules. And this is obviously not meant to be taken seriously. It may not be coherent, in your opinion, but it follows the rules. And personally, I think humor does in fact have a place on this website. Anybody who outright consider the people who are responding to be "ridiculous" or "inconsiderate" should probably take a step back.