• Yeah, where else would Kanagroos come from?

1. Kangaroos exist (Actually they might be a myth, but let's assume they exist and those silly Australians weren't lying)
    2. Kangaroos are native to Australia
    3. In order to be native to Australia, Australia must first exist.
    4. Kangaroos exist and are native to Australia
    5. Therefore Australia exists.

Thank you, thank you.

• Most Certainly, Good Sir

If not, where do the kangaroos come from? Answer me that! Is Steve Irwin a Martian, if Australia does not exist? What about the platypi, echidnas, dingos, wallabies, Australians, etc?

I also submit that MassiveDump actually does have a soul, otherwise he wouldn't be so amusing.

And I submit that this topic is bigoted against Australians, and move for it to be closed.

• Please. Please be joking.

I am trying to figure out whether you're all being sarcastic or not. Seriously, is our world really filled with self-absorbed, obnoxious, narrow minded fools? REALLY???? I hate the world already as it is, PLEASE don't give me another reason to hate it. Of course Australia exists, I'm in Australia RIGHT NOW, on my laptop IN AUSTRALIA, with an AUSTRALIAN accent, genuinely trying to figure out whether you're all joking. Please, for the love of God, tell me you are!! T.T

• Yes it absolutely exists. I have lived there.

This can't be serious right? What kind of an ignorant question is this?
    I have been to Australia and lived there for about a year. Yes Kangaroos do exist. I have seen, touched, and fed them at the petting zoo. I don't even know why I'm spending time arguing this topic.
    If you don't believe if Australia exists, why don't you buy a plane ticket and visit the place.
    Visit the local zoos and see the kangaroos for yourself.

• Yes it exists!

Of course Australia is real country. It is a country with culture, filled with its accents, food, and kangaroos. We are 200% sure that it should be real. U.N. investigators have looked deep into its geography and did some expeditions into Australia itself. They have concluded, it be right under Germany!

• Currently Living In Australia

Just like to say YES Australia does exist.. I've been living here ever since I was born and would like to say that it is a beautiful place and I'm proud of where I come from. If you don't believe that Australia does exist you've obviously never taken a Geography class. And by the way we don't stand upside down. We stand up just like the rest of you.

• Of course Australia exists!

If Australia didn't exist then why am I sitting here right now at school with my friends on my laptop. Australia has a POPULATION OF 22 MILLION! I live here and I know for a fact that it is 100% real. And no. I am not an actor hired by the government. Seriously get a life.

• I really hope you all are joking...

How can a normal modern day civilised human being be so stuck in a rut that they do not have the common sense to acknowledge an Allied country.
    I am not sure whether to laugh or cry at ur insane stupidity.. Honestly all you narrow minded and arrogant people.. Are you drunk? Or have you been living with your head in the sand? If not... Are you on drugs? Because i sure hope you have something to blame your dumb ass ideas on!!!
    Get a life ... And a brain... And a plane ticket to come and have a true and Amazing authentic Australian experience to prove to you how wrong u were!

• Australia does exist

Hahahaha.... Oh this is hilarious. What on earth??? Quite literally!!!!! How dumb can people be?? It is sad!!! Honestly, have you even had an education??? Of course Australia exists!!!!!! We are a real country... That fought with the Allies in World War One and Two... We also have served in Vietnam and Afghanistan.
    WE ARE A REAL COUNTRY. WITH A GOVERNMENT. A PRIME MINISTER. WITH SIX STATES AND TWO TERRITORIES.
    Please, I beg of you, do your research before you start making arguments about a half-baked idea...!!!

• Please be jokeing

Of course its real I really hope all of you who are saying NO are just kidding. Australia is a government conspiracy? You have to be kidding me, I can't even wrap my head around such trolling. "How does Australia not fall off the globe." I have lived in Australia for many years, if seeing is believing then believe me.

• The Vegans are behind this

Austria is to warm to be cold this climate is IMPOSSIBLE! I have never seen in my favorite show ( Go Diego Go ) A koala and or a kangaroo. So, there for it must be fake. Plus if Austriallio DOES exist why have i never heard of any mention of the the holy Jesus Christ my holy savor! Hmf!

• The Vegans are behind this

• Australia is fake!!

I have been told i live in Australia, but it is a lie. Australia was made up by the British people so they could claim a third of Antarctica so they could secretly begin mining operations, and the native animals are all fake, the platypus is a duck beak that was sewn on a beaver with the tail cut off. The kangaroo is just a result of fan art, the British decided to make it into the mascot of 'Australia', their imaginary country.

• If Australia existed, how could the Earth be flat?

Checkmate atheists! Your precious "scientists" practicing their amoral ways can't fool a true child of God! If Australia existed, like so many "experts" and "people" claim, then how could Earth be flat? Australia is simply too large to fit into the Earth and "Victoria" and "Tasmania" would exist outside the water-wall that protects us from the demons of the Cosmos.

Checkmate atheists, your precious anti-Christ cant save you now. For one, have you ever met an Australian? If so, their accent is faked and they are secret government agents sent to manipulate the populous. If Australia existed, it would be beyond the watery wall that separates our precious Earth from the surrounding nothingness. Geographically, it is an impossibility. The real question is not "Does Australia Exist?", it is "Why do they want us to believe that Australia exists?". All these so called "scientists" with their agnostic and atheistic beliefs can't fool a true child of God!

• Currently living in Australia

I can confirm for that general population that Australia IS in fact, a hoax. The entire land mass is a hologram set up by the Government of Hong Kong in 1998. All 'footage' of the country is forged and all 'Australians' are paid actors. E.g. Hugh Jackman, Margot Robbie, Chris Hemsworth, etc. The video of the hit song 'Land down under' was actually recorded in central Texas and actually featured paid musicians.

• Australia is not real

Have you ever met someone from Australia? If you answered no it's because it is not real. The airplane puts drugs in your drinks then pay people to pretend they're Australian when you really land in New Zealand. Also have you ever seen a kangaroo. That's all.
    #Australiasnot real. Lol

• Australia can't exist

The spiders there are far too large to be real. There neighbors in New Zealand would have already took them over. How could a country that bet the japenese lose to emus? Everything there is to horrifying to really exist. Also the entire country is a cover up by the globe-earth-supporting deep state government to make us believe that New Zealand is the best country so the aliens will be afriad of the evil emus.

• Because its is lord of the rings

No because then everything would be upside down for the people that live there. All the memes are edited and the earth is flat. It is impossible for Australia to exist. The Imperial power of Britain made up the continent to fake expand their kingdom. Also people would fall off the planet if Australia existed.

• It is fake.

I have never seen it. Seeing is believing. Kangaroos & platypuses break the laws of nature. It would fall of the earth. It is all well fabricated lies. LIES!!!! We need to take action and not believe in a fantasy country/continent. Also, how is it both? It just doesn’t add up.

GWL-CPA says2013-05-28T01:56:29.573
Children trolls, they are not needed at this site. There is nothing funny about this post. It is just plain stupid. Anyone that thinks it is cool is also a stupid punk, just like imabench and MassiveDump. It is sad that there are so many immature little punks at this site.
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T01:58:02.813
Either argue something coherent, or stop talking.
GWL-CPA says2013-05-28T15:20:07.080
There is nothing to argue you dumb slug.
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T21:30:03.570
Apparently there is, or this wouldn't have to be debated :P

If you don't like this question so much, stop clicking back to it, O wise porkchop.
Babeslayer says2013-05-28T22:53:10.017
I hate my generation so much
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T23:58:42.137
Your generation hates you too.
Babeslayer says2013-05-29T03:22:39.637
Good
MassiveDump says2013-05-30T22:43:37.353
Boom. All the stupid opinions have magically disappeared.
newbiehere says2013-06-01T03:33:10.707
I never thought I'd say this to a massive dump, but you are currently my hero.
MassiveDump says2013-06-01T13:05:14.953
*informal salute*
markuswashere says2013-07-14T11:30:32.610
So this is what constitutes comedy now? Charles Chaplin must be rolling in his grave.
MassiveDump says2013-07-14T16:48:24.320
Hey guys, I think sweetbreeze might live in Australia, but it's just a guess.
Anonymous says2013-07-22T08:52:12.677
This is actually ridiculous. You can't claim that a country doesn't exist, simply for the same reasons that God apparently doesn't exist, whether he does, or not.
MassiveDump, you are honestly an idiot... I almost feel bad for insulting you, except for the fact that you are sounding eerily similar to a 6 year old right now. Really... This whole is obviously a great, big sarcastic joke. The ones who said 'no' also need to grow up.
TheInterlang says2013-09-23T03:34:54.573
Are you serious? I've seen people from Australia before. They are white blond-hair people with exaggerated loud British accents. Surely no one would be Australian unless they actually were. What is this nonsense about Australia falling off? The Earth is a globe; technically there is no "down" and gravity comes from the center.
GovernorHotham says2017-07-03T11:45:01.987
This argument is a Catastrophe
Would they fake a Countries existence for a few good laughs?
No. It is real
Cameron_P says2018-03-06T01:16:00.177
It's hilarious how many people in the comment section either
1. Don't get the joke whatsoever
Or
2. Don't like the joke.
Honestly, I can't see why there would be backlash against a post as funny as this. There's an entire section for humor on this website, so obviously this isn't against the rules. And this is obviously not meant to be taken seriously. It may not be coherent, in your opinion, but it follows the rules. And personally, I think humor does in fact have a place on this website. Anybody who outright consider the people who are responding to be "ridiculous" or "inconsiderate" should probably take a step back.